15" cerwin vega stroker pro

Bronze Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Post Number: 25
im getting a cerwin vega stroker pro for 400 dollars with shipping, are their any subs online that area better at this price, also im getting a jbl 2200.1 for 400 dollars, any better amps for that price, will that be enough to power the stroker pro?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3550
BTL 15. The stroker gets loud as f*ck

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Stonerville, Ohio

Post Number: 2540
spl wise i'd say not much can hang with the srtoker for that price, sq wise though almost any sub ever made would wipe the floor with it, that should be enough power for daily, you better build a good box a hear strokers are very picky about enclousers.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 137
$400 dollars plus shipping hmmm thats very tempting..Im buying one but i was planing on paying 1200 at a authorized dealer so i can have a warranty but Sh!t i would buy 2 at $400 a piece...And what ive been told is the pro'a have nice sq even in a ported box and it gets better sq in a sealed, won't know for sure until i get mine this summer..to cold for me to mess with sh!t right now.. by the way where you getting them for 400+ shipping?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9187
see^^^

Stroker pro....and here comes Kevin. lololol

told ya. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 903
see^^^

stroker pro.... and here comes kevin. lololol

told ya.

im practicing to be like the great muddy- lol

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1393
dont, muddys a que3r... haha

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 138
lol yeah well i want one lol and everyone says theres better for the price not saying there aint but who here actually heard and played around with one?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3193
ive heard there overpriced but personally ive never even seen one but idk

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7447
stroker is an awesome sub if you want some serious spl. it sounds pretty clean imo.

you can't beat that price man. take it.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3203
okay i agree then lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
ill tell you in about four days kevin, that might give you a hint, if so dont buy it before me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CERWIN-VEGA-STROKER-PRO-12-SUBWOOFER-CAR-SPEAKER_W0QQite mZ230055955664QQihZ013QQcategoryZ18804QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thers a similar one but its a 12

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3566
well, let's grab some strokers

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 361
New stroker pro or old?

I had a look at the spec sheet of the new Stroker pro's, and WOW...

40 mm of xmax... not sure if its 1 way or not yet...
i think it weighs something like 67.5 lbs.... sounds like a pretty mean sub

Jump on that deal man!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
yeah its the new one, and yeah its 40mm one way, nobody bid against me on the 15" one, ill never get another chance to get this sub in my life

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9219
xmax is a one way measurement. :-)

I would like to hear one.

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 141
i might buy one from that deepdiscount on ebay its i think 600 plus shipping... only problesm is wont be able to install it till spring

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
yeah i wont be able to install mine till may cuss i wont have a car till then, im buying my first system right now, slowly part by part, at the end i plan to put all this in a camaro, 2 cerwin vega 15" stroker pros, 1 jbl gti 10" two jbl bx 2200.1 and a jbl gto 1200.1 for a total of 6200 watts rms to the subs, then im gunna et 4 jbl power series component speakers and then a jbl 300.4 to power them. i cant wait till i get it all its gunna be louder than crap, im planing on putting it in a camaro thats like a 1993

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 510
just the 12" stroker pro weighs 68 lbs.

they are monsters...

buy em...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
damnit somebody bid aginst me now its 450 dollars, now i dont have enough money for the time being.....

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 956
j/w...but y the 1 10" gti?

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 661
i wasnt impressed with stroker on either side .. spl or sq ... the spl was lacking compared to the older model and the build of the woofer wasnt what cerwin vega used to have with their woofers .. if u want a good budget woofer however the vmax is solid from cerwin vega ...

sq sounded a bit muddy ... and it was lacking musical sense imo ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
i already baught the 10" when i planning on using all jbl products, then i found i could get cerwin vega strokers at the same price but with like 5mm more excursion

Bronze Member
Username: Miles_hood

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 56
I can get 2 brand new Stroker 12's for 550 plus shipping

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
u want 15's and i could get plain strokers on ebay for about 495 plus shipping, and u dont have many posts so how do i know ur respectable, and if u can prove to me ur respectable do u have any stroker pros?

Bronze Member
Username: Miles_hood

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 60
i have traded with trevor already so i am respectable and yes i have stroker pros

pros 12 600.00
15 700.00

regular 15 359.99
12 329.99

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
wow thats alot

Username: Krazycountryboy

Post Number: 7
well first off good luck with fitting the 2 15's in a Camaro! I have a camaro and i just built a custom box for 2 15" Type-R's and i couldnt built it ported due to the lack of space! I could only get about 4.5 cubes! So i went sealed with em! The only you could actually build that is if you went straight back from the front seats and used every inch you had!! Those subs need a very particular and BIG box!! I dont see it happening but good luck!! Do you know how loud these things are for ril!! Id so go with one 15" or maybe 2 12"!! Thats still gonna be insane!! My 2 Type-R's are very damn loud in the Camaro! Good luck though!

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 143
4.5 cubes enough for one stroker pro 15 ported only takes 3.389 cubes before displacement of sub and port 3 cubes after... a insinifigant amount less for the regular strokers.. If i could get a ho alternator thats more than 180 amps id put 2 stroker pro 15 in my eclipse.. i wouldnt want to be in my backseat though lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us