CDT Audio M6 or CDT Audio HD-6

Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 8
These speakers say they have more bass than normal mid-ranges, and I do not want to hook up any subs. My speaker size is 6.5 or 5 1/4.

Are these mid-ranges right?

What tweeters should go along with them?

Or if neither what component set would suit my needs?

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 4129
They will work well for your application. I have a brand new set that i got thru CDT that i can offer you for $150 shipped.

Pair them with the DRT-25 tweeter and the 560 crossovers all by CDT.

They are mid range speakers that have more emphasis on bass which is perfect for what your after. They work well in a set so i whould recommend them.

I personally run the CDT HD62 set and like them.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1345
The M6 is geared for more midbass while the HD-6 has a more well rounded frequency response. Overall SQ i would go with the HD-6. I run the M6 in a 3way setup and love it. You said you have 6.5 and 5.25? Is that front and back? Or all up front?

Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 9
I have 6" speakers all around, but do not want to waste money with the rears, just the components midbass and tweeters.

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-5-CDT-Audio-HD-62-Special-Pak-SALE-HD62-NEW_W0QQitemZ15006 3575852QQihZ005QQcategoryZ32819QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Those CDT HD-62's are only $279.99 because they do not come with grills. Should I buy them or is that a problem?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us