I just want to show some love, and give Thanks! to everyone!!!

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 260
Its me everybody,I just wanted to tell everyone on Ecoustics-car audio forum,Thanks!!Thats from the bottom of my heart! You know, Iv'e thought alot about it the last few weeks and I remember a system I had put in a car of mine a couple years ago and I was excited and just watching the guy work when out of nowhere he said, your going to have to go out in the lobby and wait! That upset me! I know all about people in the shop are not covered by ins. but he just didn't want me to watch!!Every little question I had, I had to make an appt. come in and tell them what didn't sound right, and what did!! Well, I talked to a str8 up type guy that started working there, he was fresh out of some type of audio school and he told me that some of the tech's had 100's of hours and experiance put in this and they learn alot of little secrets along the way, and basically they just didn't want you to watch what they did! Simple, ! But I myself just want to give all of you a great big hug! I really mean that! I have learned more the past few weeks than I had learned the whole time I was into Car Audio, SPL! You guys for the most part have patience,LOL and when someone asks a question on this forum, if they leave and don't have the answer they were looking for, then God help them!! I appreciate the times that you guys have set for hours and explained different things about car audio that you would had to have went to school or been trained to do! and in detail explain it out to them or meLOL Its just a great thing! We all share the love of car audio on here, we have people that probably make 10,000 a year on here and there's some that probably makes a couple hundred thousand a year on here! So this Thanksgiven, I want to give Thanks to you all for sharing your knowledge and experience with us all!! I know even the ones with the knowledge has tried out every sub under the moon, and now if people will listen, we can save alot of time and money!!Thanks to you all!! Happy Thanksgiven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3477

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Nothing Right Now, Www.Audioque... United States

Post Number: 2704

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9938
wow thats some deep word there man ......

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1030
good looks

very touching

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10431
no problem

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1776

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1423
Sounds like a tearful goodbye, going somewhere?

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 773
Awww I suddenly feel all warm inside,I better go out and break stuff or something to shake that warm fuzzy feeling off of my skin :-)

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1198
Heck this beats the pissed off ones that complain that they got some bad info from the know-it-all clan in the bronze department that just started reading like 3 days ago, and are already spillin out advice, lol.

From all the guys, and oh yeah one girl too, that didnt help out, we all want a hug too.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 891
Upload
Thank you!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3074
well thanks rob we enjoyed helping

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 264
Hey, no sh!t , I bet there 100's of dollars worth of info a day that comes across this forum, you know!! Anything you need to know, a few clicks and alot of opinions away! I feel better after asking the gold and platinum members before I shell out big$$$$ I want to know what they have tried and what worked and didn't work for them! Alot of this is just test and tune I know, but, they just about have this down to a science!!! LOOK up the amp your going to use and subs tell them what kind of electrical system you have, they can tell you how much to spend, and what its gonna sound like!! NO joke!!! Its all about the matching everything up together, and having enough amperage!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2001
haha glad to hear your happy

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 548
just doin my job...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts