DD9918's for sale

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 573
not sure if this is even a good price but i saw them so i decided to link em, i would love someone from ecoustics to pick these badasses up lol

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 574
whoops haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIGITAL-DESIGNS-9918-MONSTER-SUBWOOFER-DD-AUDIO-SUB-18_W0QQi temZ260054579814QQihZ016QQcategoryZ18805QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1077
is that their top end spl subwoofer? I love loudness but I need atleast some decent sq, nah means.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1738
yes and no, for the average competitor yes its their top of the line SPL sub, if you are way serious than no they have the 99z the RMS on those bad boys is like 8k and can obviously handle more cuz there DD

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2514
the 99 series is barely louder then the 95 series, the only diffence between the 2 is the cone other than that there the same so imo its not worth the price but to some it may.

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 316
^^ this is true..

very minimal differences, although the 99 series IS louder.

FS is higher by 1-2hz depending on size, and yeah, kevlar cone.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3063
it is louder when u get past 5 krms on it then it begins to pull away. the 9500 should not really go past 5k for anyone, but then the 9900 goes up to whatever u want to put at it well resonably. The 99z can just handle more than that and it is a little bit louder on avg than the 9900 on drop in

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 101
that thing is nice!! also very exensive

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3064
oh yes by the way i would rather give dd a call and buy a brand new one from them then get that one cause its not that cheap to b honest if they want like 1k maybe for 6-7 but thats it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us