Components

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 300
Alright So i need some ligit components, powerful, ima run em off an amp...I have about 350-400 Bucks to spend on them, more toward 350 would be nice... Any ideas?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10396
size??

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
Size is whatever... I'll make it work.... Pretty sure the car fits 6x8's, so i can just get a kit to make it smaller. I have 2 10 inch arsenals in the rear so i really need some nice tweeters. Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
diggin the new name chancey aha

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1979
make some adapters out of plywood or MDF and put in some 6.5s thats what i did.

i dont know any good speakers in that rage so im sure maris and alteraudio can reccomend some good stuff. maybe the cd-t hd's

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
ya, i have some left over MDF from my sub box so i could definitly do that, any size will really work. I was thinking about the HDT's but i figured for the money there might be some nicer ones out ther...i donno though

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 687
DLS Iridium would be very good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
Anyone else have any suggestions

The Iridiums look nice but I havent heard much about them, I really need to find these soon, I got my subs almost 3 months ago and I have yet to set anything up, and these are the last bit to my system

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2013
well iv heard great things about the irdiums also maybe search for seas lotus and scanspeak

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
The Iridium is a killer on the price, I looked incorrectly at it, i thought it was 299 not 499...little outta budget , I am more along the lines of 350-400

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 101
If you can find these, these will let you hear stuff that you have never heard in your favorite....LOL. One of the members in my club has these and they provide crystal clear sound....
Nakamichi SP6500
SPECIFICATIONS
Type 2-way, component system
Characteristics 6.5-inch mid-bass, 1-inch tweeter, external crossover
Mid-Bass Driver Glass-aramide composite cone with butyl rubber surround, ferrite magnet, 25 mm OFC wire voice coil with synthetic poly-cotton spider
Mid-Bass Frequency Response 64 Hz - 4 kHz
Mid-Bass Sensitivity 90 dB
Mid-Bass Impedance 4 ohms
Mid-Bass Power Handling 70 Watts RMS 120 Watts Peak
Mid-Bass Mounting Depth 2.68 inches (68 mm)
Tweeter 1-inch soft-dome, fabric diaphragm, neodymium blend magnet, ferrofluid cooling
Tweeter Frequency Response 2.5 kHz - 20 kHz
Tweeter Sensitivity 88 dB
Tweeter Impedance 4 ohms
Tweeter Mounting Surface, flush or angle
Crossover External 24 dB / ocatave, mylar capacitator / Iron core inductor, 3 position tweeter level control, tweeter protection
Crossover Frequency 3.0 kHz

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
i was checking it out there is a dealer for sea lotus and DLS about 50 miles from my house, but they seem a little outta my price range. The Nakamichi, i odnt think i will get a chance to hear so its really hard for me to say i apreciate it very much though

any other ideas?
:-)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1104
what kind of car you got. if its a sedan or coupe, some people put comps in the front and coxials in the back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
im not putting any coaxles in the back, just comps in the front and i drive a 1999 Mercury Sable...fits 6x8's but I dont need that big.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1344
CDT...they have alot to offer in different price ranges. Send me a PM and i'll help you out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us