Need Help

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 410
I have a 85 camaro with 2 6x9s in the rear and 4x6 in the front, i have a hard time hearing them, all i hear is bass, wat should i upgrade to so i can actually hear the music??

Bronze Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 65
Replace you front speakers with a component set, or buy a small amp to power your interior spakers, and turn the gain or bass boost all the way down to get nothing but TREB....You have a lot of possibilities with that question. What is your budget?

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
On my deck i turned up all the treble and turned the bass all the way down. my budget is around 200$

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 688
No, Q is not right.
"bass boost all the way down to get nothing but TREB" - is not right way to do it.
Just get a nice component set in the front, power with an amp and you are set.
Forget about the rear speakers, people think that it will not be loud enough if they don't put any spks in the back - that is wrong. A nice set in the front can give you so much mids and highs that you will p:ss your pants:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
I have 4x6 front speakers i heard those arnt very good and i dont think i have seen 4x6 comonents? im hoping the new deck i get wil help im gettin the pioneer deh-p6800mp.

Silver Member

IRL

Post Number: 708
You could get an adapter plate and go with some 4" comps:
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4761

MB Quart also has some 4" speakers, check them out on www.woofesetc.com

Silver Member

IRL

Post Number: 709
www.woofersetc.com