Question about Q's

Silver Member
Username: Holt_champ

Htown, MI

Post Number: 213
i was goin to buy a pair of 15" Q's in like 2 minutes but i was wondering if i came with any upgrades like the btl or ssd. also anyone who owns fi audio subs i want to know how they sound. do they get really loud?? i will be running a kx 2500.1 for them.

also how long do you think it will take after i place an order before i get them??

thanks for all help.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 906
took me about a week and a half to get my ssd. i got the ssd with the flatwind coil, i dont know anything about the available options for the Q's but 2 15" Q's shold be great. and i havent hooked my ssd up yet so i couldnt tell you how it sounds.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1962
dont think the Q has any additional options. and yes they should sound great and get really loud?

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 214
i forgot what everyone told me. if i get a kx200.1 do i want to get the dual 1 ohm or dual 2 ohm. what the difference??

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1964
if you mean kx2500.1 then you want dual 2 subs so you can wire in a series and get 2ohm because that amp is only 2 ohm stable even though iv heard of people running it at 1

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 270
the q is a sound quality driver... my opinion on them is "sql". the BTL "fully loaded" one. lets just simply put it... 5000 watts at 28 hertz is truly awesome! if people are familiar with the 04' re xxx this sub sounds like it but BEEFY!<<< referring to the q.

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 215
well waht other subs out there would be a spl sub with out needing more power than the Q's and not cost anymore??

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 272
ssd's w/ flat wind coils.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1440
philip- what subs have you heard previously?? jw

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 218
i havent really heard a lot so to speak but i have had mostly kicker setups and i forget what my friends have. some of them have jl audio and kicker mostly. i have never had any 15's so i want to get some. i just want something that will bang hardcore. so i thought some Q's would do the trick cuz everyone talks about them.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4231
i would guarentee that one 12" Q would be louder than anything you have heard. if you anted to go for 2 FI Q 15's, and that zx2500.1, that would be an AWSOME set-up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us