HeHeHe Gots me a new Audiobahn.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

HD3, Www.Audioque... United States

Post Number: 2551
This is the worst mother fu*cking sub i have ever heard.lol but it does get pretty damn loud. This sub literally sounds like sh!t.
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 493
My friend had an aw1508t. sounded like constant clipping lol

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

15in re sx, Il Us

Post Number: 405
ok y do they sound bad? is it like the coils or the motor or something?

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 499
My friends had a real hollow sound to it. Hard to explain... you're better off without bass than A-bon lol

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 875
its funny, when i read the thread title, i took a guess that it was logan who bought yet another sub. and yet another crap sub.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

HD3, Www.Audioque... United States

Post Number: 2555
lol. Anybody wanna buy my Audioques?
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Adelphia83

Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post Number: 73
To each their own... I like the sound of my two AW1200's in a 2.5cf ported box tuned to 45hz. Loud and responsive, sounds great.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2537
sounds great?

Bronze Member

Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post Number: 75
By no means am I saying it's the best sub out there, I'm certain there is better.

I've heard many different combinations and it for the money I spent, it's a good setup to my ears, and that's what counts. I did the research, and built and wired everything to my own preference. Definately not disappointed.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2539
well if your happy than that's all that matters:-)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10355
just dont hear nothing better....u will be madddd

Bronze Member

Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post Number: 76
Hard to be mad when I've only spent a few hundred on the whole setup...

I just put two Diamond Audio subs in my truck, although they are smaller, I can't say the overall quality is better than the two Audiobahns I have in my Jetta. I'm still impressed though because like the last system, I did the research and built accordingly.

Everybody that sits in the car is overwhelmed at the price I paid versus the output and sound quality.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10361
so have alot of people..lol real good stuff doesnt cost as much as but buy and circus shitty would want u to believe.....

But believe this if u put a great sub in one of ur cars...u would wonder why u didnt do this sooner...promise

Bronze Member

Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post Number: 77
Well the problem in all this becomes, this is only one of my hobbies.. Certainly not a priority. I generally look for bang for buck above the rest. There's always going to be something better-- and if you stick to top of the line, something eventually will be better.

I built the system knowing what I wanted in mind and it exceeded my expectations. I'm not into SPL drags or the like, but I want something to impress that I can live with on a day to day basis having decent SQ. The car already has an aux factory amp for mids and highs, and with the two 12" Audiobahns I can't listen to it for more than a few minutes at max volume before I start to wonder if I'm going to damage my hearing.

Would I be happier with another setup? Sure! There's no doubt in my mind more volume would put a bigger smile on the faces of my friends, and strangers alike, but for the money I put down, I got more than I bargained for... You won't see me complaining.

And so far the longevity of these subs have been top-notch. They've been powered by an Audiobahn A8002T with 400w a peice (subjectively), and they haven't skipped a beat.

I believe setup and planning make the most of the components you buy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us