T3 TSNS

Gold Member
Username: B101

DD, RE, FI, TREO, KICKERUSA

Post Number: 3957
well since ecoustics is so slow, and i havent read 1 thread or post on here about T3 audio in the last 6mnths, a new company about a yr old now... I think I will wake them up with some pics..
lol

the product has made a HUGE improvement from blowing up (bad glue) to taking mostly all of the wins @ finals!! (new glue)

this is your daddy folks! and if I wasnt decided on my subs, Ill be running this over a DD or BTL!
but Johnathan Demuth worked for DD, TREO, RE, etc... so its all of those in 1, all their tricks... what a smart guy!

also their new king DING sub is better than the DD99 series... it even uses better parts! it gets too technical... more technical than the carbon fiber... lol :-)

WAKE UP FOLKS!
4 of these 18s will make ur heart stop!!
T3 Audio....

Upload
Upload

website is still not even up yet...

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 638
B ive seen that sub ... didnt see it in action though ... i was at show in atlantic city and they had a booth ... thing was huuuuuuuuge

looking real nice motor wise too ... the rep from their claimed hit 157 with one 15 ... which is one heck of a number

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 799
Very Nice Looking since i still havent bought a sub and wont for another 4 months or so i may have a chance to look at these.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 258
I've seen the logo before

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3849
B,

i saw you lurking around on the dBdrag forum awhile back...then when you put up your sig w/ DD, RE, FI, TREO, KICKER crossed out....I kinda figured it might have something to do w/ T3 :-)

What kinda price is Demuth giving people on the TSNS and TSS?

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 483
Can we get some specs?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3970
yea, well Marshall you know our competitiors will get a better priced.. but still expect 500-600 a sub this is what i was quoted about 4mnths ago by Demuth... they retail @ 1200 now, on the new T3 sub which is said to be alot better than the DD big boi...

but yea, either those or Atomic... I really like how George talks to me... :-O

Gold Member

Post Number: 3971
its called the version "B" it will be out in FEB... I predict it being a huge success....
this is what Demuth said:

"
Our new sub is all carbon fiber cone, dust cap.
2 times stronger and stiffer than Kevlar.
Extremely light as well.
Or you can get a standard paper cone to cut cost.
New surround design, our motor is 11 3/4" wide.
New double stack motor coming soon, with dual 1.35" slugs, and bumped back plate and new top plate design too.
4.5" coil design.
Dumax certified should be 48mm 1 way X-Max with 20mm still in the gap.

All exclusive to T3, except for the basket.

We will offer a SQL, and a straight up SPL version.
The Purely spl version is named the TSNS Boogie Monster."

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9895
wha - another new brand is out !

1st pic the baskets look alot like those soundstream xxx subs ........

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7319
those are some insane looking subs B.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3980
yes Rovin its a new company but us competitors have known about it for about a yr... we are the ones who suggested the prices and what we would pay for the product of this caliber and suggested what we want a sub to do... :-)

at world finals they made their statement this year... it is offically proven to be the LOUDEST single sub setup or BASSRACE sub!! :-O
The main engineer Demuth is very very knowlegable competitor, who has lots of $$ and decided to build his own company after he worked hand in hand with many top of the line companies doing designs for them....

the website maybe up by January...

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_fleming

Gainesville, Florida

Post Number: 44
Im not sure where you get your information from, but I have known johnathan for about 10 years, we were both on MTX's Thunderforce back in the day. He has never worked for DD, RE, Treo, ect.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8926
i am jones'in like a crack baby for a website....Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us