My first beamer!!! Need radio code....Please!

Username: Somni

Post Number: 1
Hey guys... I've been a lurker for quite a while, and am now in need of your help. I will definitely post results, probs & solutions I encounter during the customization of my sound system, but first thing is first... I need the lock code as I don't have over $350 to spend for a "service charge" at the dealership ($350 to type in my serial # and tell me the code?!?!?! NOT FAIR or COOL!!!). I do not know the brand that BMW used but here's the info I have:

Radio Serial:
F403293273B

1994 BMW 325i CONVERTIBLE

Please email me at your earliest convenience and THANKS in advance!

~S~

Also`any tips/tricks/known issues....etc is greatly appreciated.

Post Number: 2
Oh-
slamn101@aol.com
or
chicguero@yahoo.com

The dealership here in USA wants a service fee to give me the code....I mean...like they haven't charged enough already!! I just bought my first Beamer...and it's a '94---so I am obviously not some rich kid who can drop it off at the dealer like it's nothin. Besides, I love working on my car---do it yourself. I really do love it.
Anyway, I know I have to let the car sit with the ignition turned on -but car not running- for at least 30 mins before entering the code...does anyone know about anything else that would hinder me from getting this done? BMW has the system CRAZY-wired into security system. All is factory...no customizations yet. It's wired for a cds changer, but has never had one in it. What else can I tell you about it...Guess that's it.

Thanks for helping me get this done and learn this.

~S~

Post Number: 3
Really need a hand here...MUCH THANKS!

~S~
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us