About a kvt 715 dvd

Username: Lilman

Grand praire, Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
i hook up the kvt 715 dvd an i hear sound comeing from the dvd but i dont see any picture could somebody tell me whats wrong

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 990
is this a indash tv/dvd? or is this just a dvd by itself connected to a indash tv? If so, you need to connect the dvd to the aux in on the indash tv to get sounds and picture. But if this is a case of indash tv/dvd, and you don't have a picture when driving, thats common since your not suppose to watch tv while driving. But need more info, is your car on/off, does it happen when you drive, is it a indash tv/dvd or is it a tv separate from the dvd?

Grand praire, Tx Usa

Post Number: 2
its a in dash tv/dvd an its says it plays dvd i hear the sound but dont see the pic. is it something i need to set,like setting or did i not hook it right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 994
If you have the brain and all that. Hooked up correctly, it should work if you have your car in park. Most indash tv's/dvd HU's don't display the picture if your in driving mode since its illegal to drive with a tv on. But if I were you, I would double check on the wires just in case. If worst comes to worst, take it down to a professional and have them look at it. Someone else might be able to help you later on today.

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 312
If you hooked it up exactly like the manual tells you, then you'll need to engage the emergency break to opperate the screen for DVD playback. Do you get anything at all on the screen in other modes, or is it just black? If you set it to tuner do your tuner functions come up on the screen?

Grand praire, Tx Usa

Post Number: 3
what does the emergency break connect to?

Silver Member

Post Number: 995
it allows the screen to function while your driving. The main question to you is, do you see anything when your car is in park? Also, push in your e brake, put your car in park, and see if the screen comes on. Then come back to us and tell us what happens.

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 314
lakendroin, if you really want our help you need to try and answer our questions, not just ask new ones.

Your harnes should have a wire labeled "PRK SW" (it's probably green) and that wire should be attached via a relay to your parking sensor.

Username: Skylude

Post Number: 1
My screen is saying cable disconnected please confirm when cable is reconnected? Please help what does this mean bc I have everything hooked up correctly.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us