Elemental Designs eDi 6500's - Any Good?

Bronze Member
Username: Tc_skier

Post Number: 29
I've heard some nice stuff about these speakers, especially for the $250 price tag. Anyone got the details on them or have heard them before? I'd love to only spend 250. I was looking at Dyn 240GT's before but I can't bring myself to spend $600 on a set of speakers. I honestly don't even wanna spend more than $300 anymore. Please advise, thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 637
Just find these guys on ebay and you will be happy:
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4717

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1858
i would not get those EDs

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 4121
I whould look into A/D/S/ 346cs

They can be had for an unbeatable price now on ebay.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
reasons though....why aren't they any good? and i looked at the a/d/s's but i figured something had to be wrong for them to drop from over 500 down to 150 on almost every single site...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
reasons anyone??

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1878
because you will never see those eD speakers im a strictly sq install but the a/d/s you might because they are awesome speakers

the eDs probly dont suck but they arnt worth it

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1332
the ED are close to the HD's just having minor differences in crossover and tweeters used, also IMO the midrange is a little less emphasised at the higher mids but that may be crossover. Overall its a very good set and IMO better than the ADS which are good but nothing great. Even in the DEI rep's 5 series he brought to my store it wasn't dynamic sounding and thats even with a custom professional install. Has a similar DEI sound to it. ADS are good for the price but its just everyone's bandwagon buy for now. If the price was up to MSRP or close to it not so many people would be interested in it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
i think ill stick with the ed's then...however what are the polk sr6500's comparable to from CDT's line and could you send me a price on whatever it is that they're comparable to. laxcowboy07702@aol.com thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us