Funny thing just happened LOL

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2249
well i was waiting for the light to turn green. so i could turn but i turned into the turing lane a little late. so my car was on the bike lane. so i see this old lady comin(probably 70) so i try to scoot foward and get my car outta the bike lane b/c this is a hill on the other side of the bike lane(hill goin down...kinda like a ditch).
well as she is passing she looks at me and yells "move this f*cking car over u a$Shole"
im stuned. im shocked. im surprise tht a lady of her age would yell tht at me...
i kinda feel violated

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 754
that is awesome. old people are crazy, never knwo what their capable of doing.

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 783
HAHA. thats great.

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 398
Why do you drive so wreckless man? Every few weeks you have a problem. How old are you?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1821
nice one, old people can be very unpredictable

Gold Member

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2254
oh yea i got my car taken away this weekend to man
dont drink and drive folks
i can only drive to work which i was doin

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1823
yeah man i never drink and drive, i dont want to spill my drink! :-)

Gold Member
Username: B101

DD, RE, FI, TREO, KICKERUSA

Post Number: 3808
funny :-)
i rememeber a old lady cussin me out about my system 1 time... they do get ugly...

Gold Member

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2262
lol nvr thought bout tht mat
ill have to remember tht one

old ppl gotta love em
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chi Town

Post Number: 61
the other day i was turning left in a very busy intersection w/ no crosswalk...meaning pedestrians wait untill they get the walk light. some guy tries to start running across right as i'm turning so he had to slow up to not get hit, as i pass him i see him throw something(or pretend to) at my car. I slammed the brakes and got out to check. no damage what so ever(thank god new paint job) and i'm like "you got somethin to say to me mother fvcker?" he's like "you're lucky you're a minor or i'd woop your ^ss" (i look young in the face) i was like "i'm 21 so make your move ^sshole". he put his tail between his legs and walked away. recognize.

Gold Member

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2264
hardass :-O
i hate ppl who think they own the road
AKA the person crossing the street

Bronze Member

Chi Town

Post Number: 65
i'm really a peaceful guy, i'd rather not fight, and i don't think i'm a bad^ss or nething. but i've been wrestling/kickboxing for years, so if som1 wants to talk to me like that...i'd be more than happy to give em a taste of my fist :-)

Gold Member

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2284
Bruce lee LOL
nah i no wut ur sayin
btw wuts CHI town??
chicago?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2443
LOL ppl walk out in front of me at crosswalks all the time around here, i useally just flip em the bird but sometimes i yell profanities at them, and old ppl are nuts there allways bitch1n about how young ppl drive, sh1t look at them 35 in 55 isn't goona cut it speed up or get off the road.

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

Wise/Raleigh, North carolina USA

Post Number: 180
i love old people...they have been around long enough to not give a sh.it what everybody else thinks...but the reactions i get to my system are usually really entertaining. My favorite reacton is when a girl is walkin with her parents and she checks out the ride and they immediately fuss at her for looking haha.

Bronze Member

Chi Town

Post Number: 72
Chi town is chicago yes. Home of the best football team ever 85' BEARS!! Home of the six best Basketball teams ever 91' 92' 93' 96' 97' 98' BULLS!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us