6x9's or 6x5's??????????

Silver Member
Username: Avirex64

Vallejo, CA United States

Post Number: 171
Alot of people have been telling me not to get 6x9's in the rear, they tell me to just get some good components in the front or put components in the front and rear. Do you think the CDT CL-51's are good speakers???? I was gonna get 2 pairs, one for front and one for rear. What do you guys think??????????

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 918
whats the price that was given to you? Did you talk to alteraudio(david or dave)? What kind of car do you have? Whats your budget? Do you have the amp to supply those components? What amp?

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
yea i talked to alteraudio already. I have a buick century and I am trying to spend around $400-$450 on some good speakers for front and rear, I was just gonna put 5.25's in front and back and no I will need to get an amp

Silver Member

Post Number: 919
some people do components in the front and coxials in the back. Did you think about that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
nah I didnt, whats the difference?

Silver Member

Post Number: 920
I dont know. haha. Ask alteraudio, he knows all about it. For a sedan, coupe, or hatchback car it would be okay to do so. For me with a SUV, components all around is best. but ask someone else because I hear about people doing that a lot on the forums.

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
haha. yea ill talk to him, I heard coxials werent that good but I dont know
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us