Just hit me, car audio is expensive

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 203
I'm depressed!! I've done alot already. Got all the big stuff, But i'm still so far away. with Christmas on the way it makes it hard to drop big bread right now. I really want everything done yesterday though. Is it really that hard to BANG and be happy. The worst part is, as soon as i'm done some chump will come through and steal it.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

Wise/Raleigh, North carolina USA

Post Number: 168
i know exactly how you feel man...i had decided on a budget of a little over 1000 and now im well up over 14-1500 bucks and still need an HO alternator and big 3 upgrade...and youre goin all top of the line so i know you are hurtin right now.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2440
ya it does get exspensive it all adds up, then after you get everything you allways want to upgrade to something better, its an addiction.

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
yeah, the next upgrade is already in planning. a big car with a big trunk. 96 impala or '00 cadillac. I want big rims too. Is there an end to this bottomless pit?

Bronze Member
Username: Su_ram

Post Number: 12
It is pretty depressing lol, I finally got finish with my 77 Impala and now im not even satisfied...I dont think it will ever end.

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
nice ride! buddy of mine has one and just spent $2500 on a paint job.

It sucks to drop that kinda bread and not be satisfied. ya keep pushin it, hope'n it'll do more.
That's why i'm so hell bent on gettin it right this time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I love it, I just removed the 305 to put a regular 350 in it. I want to Ostrich the interior, lambo the front doors and go with some 22's instead of 20's (matching brake shields) once thats done I think I will actually be satisfied with my Impala

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1061
car audio is not expensive.....GOOD car audio is expensive...lol

I had 2-10inch Alphasonik Q-Reference Series subs and a Visonik 350watt (220rms) amp as my first setup....I got it all for about $130. I thought it was good. Later on, I heard a good setup (Marshall's DD to be exact) and I was like DAMN!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
YEAHHHHH, sounds clean! love tha old school stuff.

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 781
I agree. Ive got over 1300 in mine already, and i got my stuff online. I still dont hav a HU or charging upgrades.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I found it easy for me to bend/break my budget when it came to audio, I wanted my knock so bad whatever I needed I bought it and set myself back a little bit lol. Relays,fuses,wires,connectors,more wires it was endless. My best move was purchasing a $35 marine battery to run in my trunk instead of that pricey stinger battery.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2559
teh car audio hobyb is d@mn expensive i had spend over 6 grand

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
woaaahhhh, 6 stacks! what ya runnin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
The components and charging system are drivin this project up. I want to build a center console in front with four 6 1/2's, and a box in the back for a pair of 6x9's and another set of 6 1/2's. Is there a cheaper set of 6 1/2 components that are real loud and clean.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us