Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2333
you mean the whole mid and tweeter?

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 235
actually i dont know this one and i kinda need to know how to do it in a scion tC. just bought it like a month ago and my old system got jacked so need a whole new one. but yeah dont know where to start on that car and dont wanna start ripping off door panels or something and break something on a brand new car. but i know you dont hook them up the same way you do just a regular speaker since they have a crossover. how does all that work?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3795
You just hook your amp to the input on the cross overs, mid to mid out, tweet to high out.

You could either put the x-overs close to the amp and run 2 wires to tweet and mid...or mount the x-over in the door and run 2 short wires to tweet and mid.

Simplest way is just put the mid in your door and put the tweet on the A-pillar or door. (depending on the vehicle) Use double sided tape to stick the tweets up so you can move them around and find where they sound better.

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 236
i dont have an amp. well the car might have a factory amp but they said if they put in a new headunit they would have to bypass the amp so i wouldent be using it pretty much.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2238
ur a platinum member ad u dont now how to install comps???? :\
makes me wonder

Gold Member

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2239
and* know*

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10064
just asking random ?uestions..to see what type of answers i get....just trying to feel everybody out...kinda like who no's what..

Gold Member

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2243
AHAHAHAHAAH you would make up an excuse :-O
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us