Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10043
depends....

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Www.Audioque.comUSA

Post Number: 2418
well....im looking for sq. i want 1 sub. i have a kicker kx1200.1.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2328
i'd go with the ssd or rl-p than with that amp. might be underpowering a arsenal. never heard a ssd yet but the rl-p sounds great.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10056
^^^WTF?? do u mean overpowering..lol

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2343
no, underpowering. cause none of those subs would be ran at 1ohm, so at 2ohm it does 600w which would be perfect for the ssd and rl-p, but would be slightly underpowering the arsenal.

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 533
alright if the 1200.1 does 1350@1 which they do, then wouldnt it be doin around 700@2. I would think of it as the 600.1 which puts out 700@2 on the birthsheets

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10057
rlps come in dvc 4 and 2ohm...

and i think u can customize the fi...not sure...but the arsenal i would cross out....anyway, personal reasons

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2344
but isn't that at giving the amp a constant 14.4v? and i'm guessing since he's choosing to run it at only 2ohm he might not have a ho alt. so i'm guessing somewhere between 12-13v, so probably between 600-maybe 700wrms since the 1200.1 is a little more underrated than what you said. and even at 700w he'd be slightly underpowering the arsenal and from speaking with chad from aa he recommended to me to give them more and that the 750rms posted on them is a little on the conservative side.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2345
and to let you know logan aa is sold out of the 10 and 12" arsenal. sounds like they'll be coming out with some new subs soon.

and why don't you like them chauncey?

Bronze Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 26
HEY, where can a feller get 2 15" subs, for under 650, thats worth having?

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 534
do you not listen to me man lol????????? get the fi Q's or audioque HD3's

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2347
personally i'd try the q's^ or why not try a single 15" mag. while their on sale? and do you have the room for two 15"s?

Bronze Member

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 28
Oh yeah!! I have a van with only 2 bucket seats

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2348
go for a fully loaded btl, that'd be under your budget and should be plenty loud enough. and do you have an upgraded charging system yet?

Bronze Member

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 29
Are the mags better than ssx?

Bronze Member

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 31
No, I don't have an upgraded system yet, My van has a v8 350 so I should be able to find a alt. thats sooped up abit!

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2349
mags wont get as loud but they'll have better sq. as far as the charging system goes, upgraded or not? if not then i wouldn't even think of any of these subs cause you wont have the power you'll need for the amps.

Bronze Member

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 32
i have a yellow top optima in the back and a stock alt. at this point, what size alt do you think i should go with?

Bronze Member

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 33
whats a fully loaded btl?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2350
go here for it:
www.ficaraudio.com

and depending on the amount of power you'll be running will determine the alt. and you'll need more batteries, upgrade the big 3, alot of sound deadning. maybe a dual alt. setup in your car.

Bronze Member

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 35
I just had a box built that is tuned to 38hz its a 4-12" square l-7 box, but I wanted 15's, so i have to sell my 4-12 box, and start fresh! what would you go with if you liked spl 4 square l-7's or 2-15" hd3's

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2351
never heard the hd3's but i know the l7's will get really loud and sound like shi_t. plus they have really bad build quality to them, personally i would never buy them. out of those two definately the hd3's.

Bronze Member

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 36
I appreciate the link! Hey, alot of people will not take time as you have to teach people that share the same love for feeling the music, instead of hearing it!! I hadn't ever heard of these! To be honest I have 2 Lanzar 2000d Optidrives, and a box I really don't like! Now I am hearing that the 2000d's aren't any good! I just paid 750.00 for the 2 amps! I just ran across 2 us amps big amps don't know really how big, but there huge! I should have waited and fixed my alt. first, then shopped around a little!! Thanks again! I really don't mean to bother, I love SPL! I am 35 and I feel like I'm 17 again when I was hittin' 130.2db with Lanzar!!

Bronze Member

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 37
Have a good week coming up!! I will talk to you again! I may try to sell both amps, and the box! Start fresh!! Then get me a 135-140 amp alt, another battery for the back, then we will get down to the BASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rob

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Www.Audioque.comUSA

Post Number: 2426
Q or Havoc?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2363
you're going to have to call aa about a havoc and see if they have any left. their coming out with new lines of subs and the havoc i believe is getting replaced so i'd hurry.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us