Whats up with AA

Silver Member
Username: Bassgalore

Post Number: 113
I went to their website and if you try to order, they are not offering the assassin or arsenal in a 10" model or even the 12" arsenal

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3298
hmm idk. i know they are making room for new woofers but i didnt know if they meant all new or like one new one. i wonder if that means they stopped producing them and already sold out of those sizes. wow, if they are going all out new im excited :-) lol

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

OG eCoustics Member

Post Number: 8557
me too...Upload

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Www.Audioque.comUSA

Post Number: 2414
The Havoc isnt there either:-(

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1045
wtf???Oh hell no...i gotta check this out, I want to get some Assassins in the future..damn

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1046
maybe they are just temporarily out...I misread, I thought NONE of their subs were for sale any more...

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3339
I think if they are going to come out with new subs so soon after their last release these new subs are probably going to kick some serious a$s

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2356
they are coming out with new lines. the arsenal is being replaced by a new line with the same maybe more power handling in 10, 12, and 15" versions. all over better specs. and their coming out with a new line that is going to be their new high end sub that combines the avalanche and the havoc. triple stack magnet, 3" vc. can't remember everything. chad said he hopes to have pics up in about a week. also coming out with new home audio to.

think i might hold off on buying a mag for a little while, new aa should come out in a month or two.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

OG eCoustics Member

Post Number: 8570
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1810
sounds cool. hopefully thell have a new awesome SQ woofer with some decent power handeling
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us