OT> Why is there no Sub or Amp commercials on TV?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1212
Wouldnt it be cool if they had sub and amp commercials. Like "buy brand X if you want some of this." Then they show the car flexing, some hair tricks, Shredded paper play. And Some monster amps powering up a job site, Like a 4kw running a table saw, . Any way it would be fun to watch. then other brands would get into it, Sony showing of the explodes, Plye breaking windows out,lol....

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Diamonds in the back.

Post Number: 1829
i think its bc people who are interested in car audio....are VERY interested, and dont need comercials to let them know what products the companies have out.... car audio is way different than alot of stuff...when your interested...your obsessed, and i think the audio companies know you will come to them rather than them having to come to yoy

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1213
Kinda like

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1801
plus cost will go up becasue companys spend so much on advertizing

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Www.Audioque.comUSA

Post Number: 2407
Local shops here advertise on tv.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3276
I know i would if it were my business. It would work great. i know underground comapnies are proud that nobody knows who they are besides the serious people but damn, theres so much more money in it if they advertised. i give them alot of credit for keeping their quiet status.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1215
I just think it would be funny to see em. Like that old commercial for BASF, the guy in the lounge chair getting blown away by the speaker.I think there would be some real funny stuff if they did commercials. Thats all.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 466
Steve meade repin Fi on an ABC commercial break during Extreme Makeover. haha

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

OG eCoustics Member

Post Number: 8559
lmao^^^^^

they would have commercials more like political capaigns, "buy ours, Cuz sony sucks!":-)

Bronze Member
Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades, NV

Post Number: 46
lol... thatd be phenominal...
Local shops pay for ads for local markets. Which is significantly less than for all the markets... Trying to target time slots, age brackets... and all that cr@p would make it very difficult as well. It is MUCH more effective to simply spend the $$$ on ads in a car audio mag. You know without a doubt that you are hitting your target market.
While it might be cheaper to get a nation wide ad compaign going at 3am in between Golden Girls and a infomercial about erectile dysfunction, it probably wouldnt be the most effective campaign ;)

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 577
i think one of the reasons might be because videos dont do car audio any justice. Car audio in person is so much better then watching. A car audio commercial wouldnt be too bad if they were just showing the product and not playing it then it wouldnt be too bad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us