Pioneer subs

Username: Kbjg

Eagan, Mn Us

Post Number: 5
Hey how do you guys feel about pioneer subs? I bought the Pioneer Premier TS-W3002SPL what kind of amp should I get with this because my kenwood amps a piece of Shitttttt... thankshttp://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14923

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1019
ask others about brand, but dont get anything over 750 watts rms. In case you didnt notice, that is the rms wattage of your sub.

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 212
I think the Premier Series are a lot better. They aren't TOO bad, I mean to me they have fairly decent SQ.A Good amount of bump too if you are doing a nice starter system. I have two Pioneer Premier TS-W126DVC right now in my Explorer and they sound quite good, just not as loud and heavy on the low end like I'd like. But hey, are you interested in buying some more subs, preferably MINE?? lol

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3260
i dont know much about pioneer subs but they are suposed to get loud for the money but not the best for overall performance.

Eagan, Mn Us

Post Number: 6
Hey trell how much u askin for them subs??

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10024
i wouldnt buy pioneer subs...just because there is so much better stuff...for around the same price..

Eagan, Mn Us

Post Number: 8
I dissagree what kind of stuff is so much better for the prices?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10026
lol, u dissagree...lol...how much did u pay for them....and dont make me try...u will feel bad

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1020
too bad you already bought that sub kyle. anyway, $169 for one sub...yeah I can do better. 2 Ascendant Audio 12 inch Assasins $180 or one Ascendant Audio 12 inch Arsenal $180...yeah, a little bit more money, but better than Pioneer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
Kyle, I selling both subs and the box for $125. Only 2 users for the subs, my Father and then I... and the box is brand new! But yea, I wouldn't have paid 169 for that one sub either, I mean you could have gotten a Audioque SD2.5 15 for the same price shipped!!! And you'll probably be more satisfied! But if this is going to be your first setup, then oh well you live and you learn! Trust me, I'm just getting over that stage of not KNOWING about ANYTHING!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
Here's a pic!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 103
I had two of the 3002SPL's and I powered them with a Premier PRS-D3000SPL. They were plenty loud. I live in the country and could be heard a mile away.

2076_310069935_152869107%2C00.html,http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/p roduct/details/0,,2076_310069935_152869107,00.html

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 104
P.S. I have always been a fan of Pioneer products but I was not impressed with the sound quality of the subs. Listening to rap or just bass they sounded ok but listening to rock, they sounded very muddy.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9724
i am currently running a 12" premier 3002 right now - i bought it last wk friday 2 use temp since i just cant make up my mind on what subs i should get next since i sold my 2 type Rs

1st of all FORGET any sub vol rec pioneer gives since it makes their subs sound like poo since it seems they love large boxes .

they get pretty loud & not as low freq from what i personally heard in my ride from how i have it as yet

they rec 2cuft as max box vol - i got my premier right now in a 3cuft 2 4" pvc ported box & if i play 'akon-i wanna love u' the whole box pulsates & moves back/4ward with the beat even though its braced inside , i just drew up some plans to build a new 4cuft same 2 4" pipe port for it tomorrow - could tell u by monday evening how it will sound then.......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us