Tweeters?

Bronze Member
Username: Thakidgame

Hialeah Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Post Number: 56
Since no one looks at the speakers section. I decided to post this here.

I just got my subs intalled yesterday, and got some opinions from some of my friends. Everyone told me my mids were perfect and not to change them, but to get "Highs".

Highs, I know mean tweeters. I know there preety cheap, I just have a couple question about them.

Do I need a amp to power them? Or do they work right off the regular stock stereo? I would much rather install them to my my regular stock stereo, then to go and buy a amp specificly for them.

To clarify, I listen to mostly Hip-Hop and Rap.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
These look good, but I don't know if there good for me.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-YvAYQrUVoje/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=430&tab=morephot os&pi=2&i=113KFCT207&display=XL#Tab

Username: Kbjg

Eagan, Mn Us

Post Number: 2
if your going to get tweeters go with polk audio they are the best and aslong as the max wattage is under 50 most decks will power them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
So these

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-mLCC7vws2Tm/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=430&I=107DB1000

would work in with my stock stereo, and not sound like crap?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1786
partsexpress.com has some nice tweets

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3352
try getting mild tweeters cuz there's nothing worse than a HARSH sounding tweeter, it drives you crazy man! hehe lol.

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 760
can u attack speaker wires to the speaker wires of the sub from the amp to power the speakers will they only ask the amp for as much power as they need or will the amp blow the speakers (say its a 800RMS x 1 at 2ohms amp)

Bronze Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 42
the amp will blow the speakers. the amp will divide the power by the amount of inputs that are hooked up to each channel. A 500w rms subwoofer and a 50w rms spaker will = 550w rms, but that power will be sent to both inputs divided in half.....therefore the subwoofer will get 225w rms and so will the speaker (which will probably blow out on you).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us