Subwoofer humor

Bronze Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 28
i was hunting around on onlinecarstereo.com and checking reviews and i got a pretty good laugh to say the least...i was reading the pioneer premier extreme spl edition reviews and i came across this statement... "i have 4 of this in my 06 escalade they are the best ever i won 5 sound offs they hit 202db"......im still laughin

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1581
All of those reviews on that site are louded with BS.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1582
^^^ *loaded
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 29
yeah sum of those numbers are rediculous...im stickin wit ecoustics forums for my info

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1006
Just read it myself. Funny as f@ck!http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductReview.aspx?ProductID=16932

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 426
Some dude with an escalade just put a vid on realm saying on 65% gain he hits like 160db with 3 JBL gti's

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3251
yeah i saw that. and he said 168 lol. with a 32 hz tune and 2 IA 20.1s on 3 JBL 15s haha

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

OG eCoustics Member

Post Number: 8544
Upload....some people need a clue.

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

Digital Designs, Raleigh BWO ... USA

Post Number: 139
those guys are proly riding sony xplod 12s in a geo metro trying to make themselves not feel so crappy

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

OG eCoustics Member

Post Number: 8549
a LOT of them either don't know what a Decibel is, or they haven't heard any other system besides their older brothers 4 CompVRs that are "loud as f*ck"....so they don't know what quality is...would you if you didnt know what an automobile was and someone showed you a Dodge Neon...you would think it was awesome(as opposed to a horse-drawn carriage), but once you saw a BMW 750i.....see what i mean??

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3769
link to this ignorance?

i would like to laugh at this.

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

Atlanta, Georgia USA

Post Number: 154
This sub hits the hardest i have ever heard. It busted all the back windows in my Hummer and busted my brothers ear drums. this sub is without a dought the best sub out. LOL

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1008
Link is above^^^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1587
this sub is the one everbody should have in there car. i have 1 in the back of my 05 escalade and i have actually cracked some of the windows because of so much bass. i have 2 jl 1000/1 mono block amps and it just screams, ive set of car alarms from 2 blocks away. ive also won 4 sound offs with this sub. the highest i hit was 174db. most incredible sub made.

How do you crack the windows and hit 174db with 2000rms?

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 887
Easily, you crack your window before the comp, and then it cracks more when you play your music. SEE!!! I don't know. Just saying.

Bronze Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chi Town

Post Number: 49
i have stock speakers and i can hit 350 db easily and make puss leak out of peoples ears....it's true...you all believe me right? :-)

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3269
yeah this kid in my weightlifting class says his friend cracked his windshield with 2 15 L7s. I'm like no he didnt, stfu. lol. but speaking of older brothers, I jus found out my friends older brother has 2 3515s. he said he hit 146 legal on the TL. i wasnt able to hear it though because he didnt want to piss the neighbors off since he was already having a party. I let him know about SI though 8)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us