U RUINED IT FOR EVERY BODY LIL ROB

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

\red {TREO}, \orange {USA} \3 {soon to ...

Post Number: 2220
now ascendant audio dont sell on ebay ne more
cuz u didnt pay
J@CKAS$

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1779
yeah i didnt get back soon enough to call you on BS in the other thread man. you suck.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1417
if thats true then...

what a F@G

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9971
sure...

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

OG eCoustics Member

Post Number: 8513
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 963
damn!!!!

Gold Member

TREO, USA LIL ROBS A FAGG

Post Number: 2221

<~~~~~~~~~

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9704
where is the evidence of this ?

& anyway i didnt see many ppl rushing 2 own AA subs @ the time .......

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Life is GOOD, Ill Us

Post Number: 2513
how u want me to pay if fukin dudes fakin hacked my ebay account some dude sayin to ship to africa and then sell it stuff and bidding on faking useless crap on ebay and some other b.s ebay canceled my ebay account for security purposes fck ebay it sucks anyway but im getting my money for the listing of my play station equipment and the refund of my eqpitment because the b@stard made me ship it cuz he sended me a fake check, but yeah fack all of you then. and drivin u were gonna get some ascendant audio quipment ??? shut the fak up b1tch

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9976
^^^Good defense....

Gold Member

Life is GOOD, Ill Us

Post Number: 2514
fack you drivin neckeless go check my ebay account is fakin suspended because all the b@stards hackin my account and sendin me emails to ship to africa hope it happens to you u fakin b@stard go take a ride go aget and crash again u lil b1tch makin drama for someting that u will never involve in there

Gold Member

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2222
lol
i apologize

Gold Member

Fack you taco vendor , fack drivin... Fakin crybaby

Post Number: 2516
once again fack you b1tches makin drama for sh1t that u will never get into

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2305
i'll stick up for lilrob on that. i had some stuff on ebay that was "won" by a chris robinson and sent me emails and phony paypal receipts for payment. he told me to send the stuff to his son who was working in nigeria. i talked to ebay/paypal and the guy has been banned and their investigating it to see how many people got ripped off by him cause i guess alot of others have said the same person has been doing it the last month or so.

that is of course if it was the same guy.
chrismor20002@yahoo.com
donverdemar-his ebay name

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9978
thats messed up...sorry guys...

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2306
one of his emails to me:
"Dear seller,
Is my pleasure to be the winner of your item.I want to purchase this item for my son who is the promoter of the mount
zion drama ministry in west africa.I know you ship within US but am presently in Ireland.I have contacted your local post
office USPS Global Priority (EMS) about the shiping and i was told it will be within 80-100USD,so i will be paying you 100USD
for the shiping to west africa through my paypal an ebay company.I will be very glad if you can help me ship the item to my
son in west africa.Kindly get back to me so that i can made the immediate payment via PayPal.Here is my son address

Name: Olarewaju Afolayan
Address:#22 Anfani road after tranformer challenge,
City: Ibadan
State: Oyo State
ZipCode: 23402
Phone Number:+2348067495037"

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1606
my brother fell for that.. he was sent two fake money orders in the amount of $1500 total.. he got ripped a new /-\sshole on that deal. the horrible thing was is the bank cashed the money orders and when they realized they were fake they took the money out of his account making his bacnk in the negatives.. then when his bills were trying to be withdrawn from his account he got charged fees and had no clue what happened..

all in all the bank waved the fees but he was still out the $1500 :-(

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Working on a secret pr..., Oregon USA

Post Number: 512
So lilrob exactly how many times have your accounts been hacked? And seriously, in another thread you said straight out of your own mouth that you did win them but you gave them to a friend. Then you said your friend paid for them.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/288574.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 2517
no it was other email hold on let me check my email and se eif i still have his emails no i dont have it but he sended me the payment tru qchex and i was abotu to cash the check when the dude on the store told me it was fake i lsot 50 bucks on the check paper and special ink fakin b@stard he ofered me 300 for a used ps2 then he got my email i dotn know how and sende me emails that he got customers in africa and b.s well anyway he stole mya ccount and bidding on items like t shirts, none of them were electronics juzz used cr@p stuff adn he was listing bikes, cd, dvd's etc then ebay told me that they were gonna suspen my account for security purposes and hey ctmike its the same name and adress juzz diferent email

Silver Member
Username: Pike110

12w6v2s, Indianapolis...

Post Number: 227
Same thing happened to me on ebay. Sold my Corvette to some guy that sent me a cashiers check for 9000 dollars over what he bought the car for and wanted me to send a western union to a guy in Jersey for shipping cost with the extra 9 g's. Cashiers check was a fake and my bank accounts were held for 3 weeks. They thought I was passing bad checks. The scams are coming out of Nigeria. There is no law against it there. LIL ROB.. I know what its like dude..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2518
chekc them again man all of them were with lilrob name and i have them with same password u dont ebeilve me check my accounts i dont care

2006lilrob password lilrob18

2007lilrob password lilrob18

go check them for yourself ebay sended me an email syain that they will make a special account and refound my money i havent received nothing yet and jesse D> why u such a drama queen???

Gold Member

Post Number: 2520
i know man it happens me one time in both of my accounts now im not gettin near ebay away all fulls of sh1t and scams and these lil b1tches complaning abotu someting that they will never get juzz to offedn someone at least i dont get money and keep the money and not sned the items

Silver Member

Post Number: 513
Yeah drama queen. why cant you just be a man and own up? FACT, you bid on the atlas's and you said you were bidding on them while they were up for auction. FACT, you said you won them and that your friend bought them from you then you turned around and said your friend paid ascendant audio.
Does the truth hurt?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2522
he got two of the form mac someting the reseller u stupid cow ill take some pics of the atlass later so u can shut the fack up

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 278
someone post that pic arguing over the internet......
even if you win your still retarded

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3221
i stick up for ebay though. well their customer service is kinda ish. but the idea was genious and I love ebay lol. wish i thought of it.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9994
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 514
6 to go chauncey

Gold Member

Post Number: 2524
na man i had alot of preblem with ebay hackin accounts and stuff my friend bought two kickers cvr he paid the guy usin money order and he sended blowed cvr;s it really sucked

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1608
stop using easy passwords and you won't have that problem :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2525
i knwo i learned my lesson but dont worry im not gettin on ebay no more that site suxs well for people who know how to use it its cool but not for me

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1560
ive gotten screwed on ebay before too, had a suspended account for like 20 days cause of this dumba*ss guy, and then my money was witheld, and i couldnt get it out of paypal.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2530
yeah fack ebay

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 431
"fack you drivin neckeless go check my ebay account is fakin suspended because all the b@stards hackin my account and sendin me emails to ship to africa hope it happens to you u fakin b@stard go take a ride go aget and crash again u lil b1tch makin drama for someting that u will never involve in there"

"i know man it happens me one time in both of my accounts now im not gettin near ebay away all fulls of sh1t and scams and these lil b1tches complaning abotu someting that they will never get juzz to offedn someone at least i dont get money and keep the money and not sned the items"

Whether or not you got your Ebay account hacked, you are still the most illiterate b@stard I have EVER encountered. I think I lost brain cells reading your posts. Damn.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 986
he he, had 3 ebay accounts, first one was suspended because i didn't pay my sellers fees....when I didnt ever sell anything...stupid....and the other 2 were eventually found out by ebay that it was me so they shut them down.

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

PIMP Member, Yokosuka, Ka...

Post Number: 905
I hate e-bay,paypal and mastercard!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

OG eCoustics Member

Post Number: 8530
Upload

:-)

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1784
then why dont you explain the situation to AA so maybe they will put stuff on ebay again.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7018
yeah thats what i was thinking. you can explain what happened with your account on ebay and pay them using money order or something.

Silver Member

Post Number: 519
You guys are cool for giving lilrob the benefit of the doubt. And he can call me all the names he wants. But the fact is, He bid on the items. He did not hide the fact that he bid on them. In another thread, he said he did win 2 of them. (I posted a link to the thread in a previous post) Since then his story has changed about 3 times. He proceeded to say that he gave them to his cousin. Then he said that his friend payed for them. Then when he was really feelin the heat. He states that his account was hacked. Now I dont doubt that there has been problems with ebay hacking. But How many times is 1 person gonna use that excuse. Up above, He posted his ebay account names. 2007lilrob was the name he was bidding with.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D170038331614&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=007

Now that we've got the fact that he said he was bidding. and that 2007lilrob was indeed his ebay name.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 281
eh........

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 499
2 things.

Upload

and....one would have to be a freaking retard to fall for a Nigerian scam.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2030
I had some idiot send me 5 money orders supposedly from S Africa but they were from Walmart. I investigated them first, come to find out they were cashed money orders so that means someone from the inside was in on it. Polo..:-)

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 876
UH who cares! Theres worst things going on around us and you guys care more about this ebay bs. Get over it already, and resume to regular posts. I mean, if you have a problem with lil rob just contact him yourself. No need to get all flamed up and make a thread about him.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 437
no reason to calm us down... resume your posting, and let us live our lives how we choose...

Gold Member

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2227
i started all this :-O
and only posted twice
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 325
Yeah I got suckered by those damn money order scams over the summer and had to sell my system to get out of the red.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us