Decent price head rest tvs

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 557
Anyone know any decent price headset Tv's, brand doesnt matter, not for show or anything, just want something to have, probally wont be watched a lot just mayby turn them on and every now and then

Username: Bjaekle13

Post Number: 2
millionbuy.com
i bought some they are custom put together already. just take off ur headrest and attach the new one with it. i got two black leather headrests with two 8" tvs for under 250 from that website.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 935
you will just get tickets left and right if you drive around with them on so really they arent worth it because if you take the chance you get tickets but if you dont take the chance they are only of use to you when the car is parked

Post Number: 3
well in nevada u cant get a ticket for them, only the one in the in dash

Bronze Member
Username: Psychedelic_feta

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 44
mp3playerstore.com

I know i'm biased by suggesting a store in montreal where I live, but we get a lot of our TV's from them.

Hope this helps

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3354
you can not get a ticket for tvs that are not visible to the driver, if so then you would not be able to put overhaeads in.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 786
thank you for all the help everyone... And i was wondering after i buy the head rest TVS i also have to get a DVD player. Are they cheap or no?

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 787
Brett how are the TVS u bought? Do they work well and look good?

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 45
Cavs,

it depends on what you are looking for in a multimedia headunit.

Touchscreen? Other features besides just dvd/cd/mp3

Honeslty, the jensen vm9511ts is a well rounded out system for the price.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3355
look at these:http://stores.channeladvisor.com/electronicsoutletcom/store/category.aspx?&Page= 3&Sort=1&catid=645

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 788
mutlow i didnt see any headrest TVS already in heardests there....

Basically what im looking for is two basic headrest Tv's already in the headrest. I just never really looked into these so i dont know how it works.. Does the sound come from the tvs or the interior car speakers... If it comes from my speakers then i dont see how i could drive listening to music with the headrest Tv's on. Actually in my friends escalade he had some button hed hit that would let him listen to music in his car with the headrest tvs playign a dvd with no sound. I guess thats what im looking for

Gold Member

Post Number: 3356
http://cgi.ebay.com/S-1029-PAIR-7-PILLOW-HEADREST-MONITOR-W-DVD-PLAYER_W0QQitemZ 300058740971QQihZ020QQcategoryZ94848QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Post Number: 4
Here is that website for preinstalled headrests
http://www.millionbuy.com/preinstalled.html

heres what tv's i got. the best picture i could get of all 4 screens.
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/bjaekle/DSC03363.jpg[/IMG]

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 47
Hey Brett, you seriously need one of these!!

If would make that setup pretty pimp.

http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2006/multimedia/accessories/MSS430/us-en-p roduct-pf_1132912143027.html

Watch something different and hear something different on each monitor

Post Number: 5
oh that is tight. how much and how hard to install?

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 797
hEY BRETT that screeen looks pretty nice, hows the picture and sound quality on those sns? And can u listen to music while u have those tvs on?

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 48
Brett,

I got mine on ebay for 100$US at the time, probably cheaper now. There's other models and brands as well.

In terms of the installation, pretty straightforward

A bunch of RCA's, the standard redblackyellow wires and three little control pods you have to mount somewhere that choose the AV source for each screen at the touch of a button.

The only real obstacle to install it is the size of the thing, but judging by what i think you drive is a minivan, you got tons os room

Post Number: 6
They picture quality is great on all the screens i got Cavs. I can listen to music while all the screens are on. As for Psychedlic feta, haha i dont drive a mini van. I drive a f0150 supercrew lifted on 22's. I will never drive a mini van. im a college student. im look into buying that thing tho
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us