OT fast and the furious 3

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 529
IMO was really good, just seen it for the first time lol, rented it.... The ended was sick with Vin diesel i had no clue he was in it, and there basically just setting it up for a number 4 now with that guy sean and vin diesel..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Life is GOOD, Ill Us

Post Number: 2491
that movie sucks watch the howard stern movie private parts, jackas nuymber 2 or someting better

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 268
the first will always be the best one.. had the sweetest cars and best story line. i thought the second one sucked horribly but the third one wasnt too bad at all.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 531
howard sterm movie was good, jackass 2 was hiliarious, but i also liked fast and the furious 3, and fast and the furious 1 and 2.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 532
was that guy Han in the first one cuz vin diesel said back when Han was rolling with me he liked american muscle, i havent seen 1 in mad long

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 533
what kind of car is that, that Bow Wow has, and that paint job is sticking out right like a dent its not an illusion or something is it, never seen anything like that

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 458
Number one had so many flaws though. They actually knew what they were doing in number two and three. In the first one when they got the supra to fix it they first called it a 2jz motor. Then showed the new headers for it. The headers were from a b16. In english the parts they put in the car were made for a 4cyl while the car was clearly an inline 6. My little sister even caught it.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7351
your litle sister caught that? so your sister has a stellar carrer of becoming the best female mechanic EVER! I guarentee you only 1/100 if that caught that. Just watch the movie for the movie not for flaw's that have no effect whatsoever on the outcome. 1 was very good, 2 was OK, havnt seen 3 yet but I will.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 535
you know what the best part in two was.... When that girl with the green G-string jumps onto the water raaft, def my favorite part

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 607
haha^^^

i liked all 3 very much. they need more muscle though, the tuners are getting kinda boaring. Cavs. bow wows car is a scion i think...

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3185
i didnt like 3. looked like they were driving hover crafts. nobody really drifts THAT much. cutting in and out of traffic doesnt need drifting. infact, not drifting would be faster.... eh it was ok.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 671
didnt see the third one but i liked the second one. the yellow evo in the second one was nice as sh_t.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 539
LOL Trevor i was thinking the same thing, im like why dont these guys just drive straight then drifting in and out of traffic.....

Yanks fan. The third one had a red evo in it, its pretty nice.

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 673
im not a fan of drifting, straight racing is where its at, if u got a nice car.

and i guess i gotta go watch the 3rd cause i got a thing for evos.

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 676
didnt bump

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Chrome Dip it & Ship i...

Post Number: 8425
didnt' see it. don't really want to. the 2nd one was hollywood enough for me. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 937
i havent seen any of the F&F movies, just not my kinda thing, however, I did see Gone in 60 Seconds....last movie I saw, I rented Nacho Libre.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 463
Sorry I try watchin the movie for what it is but there are so many flaws in them all its to obvious any other movies would be fine but they screw up so much. The first scene in number one when spills goes to top out the green eclipse, was I the only one that notice him shift through 7 gears.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2855
lol guys as james said theres flaws in every movie get over it. But i thought it was better than 2nd one. By the way actually the 4th one is supposed to be with vin diesal and paul walker again. It is supposed to be done in mexico. I think i figured it out the 3rd one was to just make some money so they could make a 4th one with a huge budget. but i could be wrong again.

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 862
Their making a FNF part 4 already. My mechanic owns a JDM shop and was in the movie for like 10 seconds, he said he d!ed in the movie. Don't know his real name. Auto Han is his shop though. Oh yeah, he said he doesn't know what the movie is about. They were just filming little parts and such. Pretty cool though.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7372
yes the 7 gears I did notice! But again I watch the movie for entertainment not the flaw's.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 542
i cant wait to see 4, its going to be awesoem, i didnt even know they were even making one

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 269
Matt, if u think the first one is bad watch the begging race of the second one. i swear he shifts through about 12 gears, none of which are downshifts. I just love how they can take a 110 degree corner at 100 mph, not down shift coming out of it, and be doin 165 in the very next shot. but like James said, watch it for movie not the flaws.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2858
thats why i think the 2nd one was the worst cause it was the most unrealistic like when they raced the 2 guys in the muscle cars they never would have won that like that.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7001
CHARLIE!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chi Town

Post Number: 45
Fast and furious 3 was fantastic...cuz my girl gave me hed in the theatre...other than that and the nice cars, that movies storyline was a joke. bow wow is an even worse actor than he is a rapper.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 558
yeah bow wow is a clown

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Chrome Dip it & Ship i...

Post Number: 8490
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 871
if you want to watch a real drifting movie. Watch Initial D the movie. The actual movie. I liked it a whole lot better than FNF3. Only thing I enjoyed about FNF3 were the girls. But they have that in every FNF movie. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 560
nothing wrong with GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 875
I didnt say there was anything wrong with that lmao. I say that the girls in FNF3 were the best girls in any FNF so far.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2860
chad man wats up

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7011
not much man.

can't wait til the fourth one come out.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 561
no no i happen to disagree Fn2 with the green g-string... Oh man is that girl insane

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 999
new movie> the slow and the stupid...lol

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

PIMP Member, Yokosuka, Ka...

Post Number: 890
so so...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums