Digital Amps??

Bronze Member
Username: Paulmasoner

Honolulu, Hawaii Usa

Post Number: 16
Hey guys, I'm looking at getting a pair of 12" kappa perfects to put in the back of my rx8... i would like to use one of alpines digital amps as to save space and have room to mount it on the box. Any ideas on which one to power both subs??

Bronze Member
Username: Paulmasoner

Honolulu, Hawaii Usa

Post Number: 17
on second thought, after seeing what shipping to hawaii costs me.... i'm gonna get one 12" any ideas for a good clean sub that still ahs power and amp to push it....or still an amp for one kappa perfect? looking at spending no more than 600 before shipping i hope

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 562
OK, I am an SQ guy and this is what I would go with:
sub:
http://www.infinitecaraudio.com/cgi-bin/icastore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogn o=IDQ12D2V2

amp:
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=464

they don't make these amps anymore, they have pretty much gone to crap manufacturing, so I would snap one of these while they are still available.

Again, that's just me. There will be guys coming on here with their mono block class D crap so feel free to read their stuff as well.
The above would be for SQ - nice tight sub with a 2ch bridged, nice damping factor, fast response. low thd.

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 563
Well, I forgot - you can get both of the items on woofersetc.com
I would recommend them, but I haven't been dealing with the infinitecaraudio

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1729
or get an assassin from ascendantaudio.com and i have a PG x400.1 i could sell you give me your postal code so i can figure out shipping if you want it. this amp will also be good with that ID Q

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3310
^^^^ that would be a sweet SQ setup
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us