Changed my setup to another idea

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4944
I decided to get rid of my image dynamics dual 4 ohm idq 12 (im selling if intrested) and use a single 6.5 inch tangband subwoofer in a ported enclosure with my phoenix gold components on the front of my phoenix gold tantrum 250.2 and the tangband 6.5 subwoofer in the tantrums subwoofer section with a coil to filter the sub (the amp is tri mode capable) and then I planned on using the phoenix gold xenon 400.1 on my 4 6.5 midbasses since it has a subsonic filter that goes right up to where I want the midbasses it will work perfect. (4 6.5 inch woofers a single 6.5 subwoofer and a pair of components...talk about different LOL)

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9917
just wondering why ur getting rid of the id???

Gold Member

Post Number: 4945
I want something that wont take up space plus with the tangband in its place I can use the 6 inch pvc I have to make my enclosures for all of my 6.5's and I wont have to buy a box or make one for the 12 that way. The image dynamics is used I bought it off ebay and it has slightly loose terminal on one side but it works fine...I used it in a sealed box on an amp and it worked great

Gold Member

Post Number: 4946
Im just not into loud systems anymore for everyday use. I just want it to sound good and balanced. Plus letting someone listen to my sytem and then showing them what it was would be sweet too. They would never expect it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us