Oh Yeah My new WHIP!

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1537
Stoked! I just got a 99 Audi A4 1.8 Turbo. It only has 53400 miles on it! Best part is I got it for only $7,000!!! The blue book is around 11k. Killer deal this car is sick. All leather, heated seats, 6 disk cd changer, tinted windows, climate control. By far the nicest car I have owned.
The pics are from the previous owner, because I am too lazy to take pics right now. But it still looks the same.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 644
looks very nice man

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 441
Nice I got a Audi A6 Quattro. They handle awesome in the winter. Have fun with it.

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1539
Thanks guys, Matt did yours have the Bose premium sound?

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 442
Yeah. if you want i can send you pics of what i did to mine

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 262
Wow... You got an absolutley killer deal on that thing! Good work man. One piece of advice.. those floormats.. are replusive. lol

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 443
Yeah, you own an Audi now, keep it classy. Heres what I did to mine. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2169238/2

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 263
By the way does it have any upgrades? I noticed the Alpine but i was thinking more along the lines of performance. Are u planning to on adding anything to it? hopefully not riced out, but i have seen some A4's with some nice rims and they look hella clean and nice.

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1540
^^^^LOL NO SH1T!! I took them out immediately, they do not go with the interior at all. I need to buy some new floormats for it. Nice ones that are black to match the interior and have the Audi logo embroyderd on them.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 444
I would give you mad props if you did the rs4 conversion to it. There was a guy in green bay, wi that did it and it was awesome. The twin turbo upgrade was like 3gs and the bodykit was another 2gs. I'm sure you dont have the funds right now but it could be a long term goal.

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1541
Nice pics matt. I like what you did with it! What comps did you fit in the factory locations on the front doors? And how did you go about getting the stock Audi Symphony head unit out?

Gavin, no real performance upgrades. Like you noticed, it came with that alpine 4 channel amp which is hooked up to some 6.5" Kappa perfect rear speakers. It also has a Prestige alarm/remote start/keyless entry installed. Right now I don't have ANY money to uprade the performance. But in the near future I will more than likely get an APR chip for it to boost the HP over 200. I actually think the stock rims have a nice look to them, but they don't fill out the wheel wells as nicely as some 17s or 18s would! Maybe later I will do all this stuff, but like I said BROKE, BROKE, BROKE, FLAT BROKE, I AIN'T GOT IT! lol :-)

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 265
Twin turbo kit was only 3gs? tahts not too bad at all.. but ive heard that single turbo set ups are better at making power (less turbo lag i assume?) than twin turbos.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 266
Isaac, look at it this way you got a great car for a great price so for once being broke should feel pretty damn good! lol

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1543
For sure, but flat broke and making car payments is going to suck...

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1544
Oh yeah, and paying 600 bucks for taxes and license plates makes you want to strangle someone.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9676
nice clean original ride man - now keep it that way & dont do like others & do crap with it .....

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1555
I agree Rovin, the only thing I am going to do to it is put a chip in it to boost HP and maybe get coilovers for better handling. And obviously put a good system in it. POSSIBLY, get some nice rims for it, but that is about it. No stupid spoilers or loud exhausts, I like the smooth quite ride it has.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 445
You can upgrade the car without making it look like crap. RS4 18" rims. Remus Exhaust. 20% tint(or whatever is legal in your state). Black out the lights and side blinkers.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 446
Sorry take back the tinted windows, i just realized that was already done.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 267
I agree. Tinted windows look amazing on black cars. Depending on how dark it is, i would go darker if u can legally. by the way im not suggesting a rediculous sounding p.o.s. far*t can (you cant fu(king say far*t on here? damn..) but a cat back exhaust would definatley free up some horsepower, prolly more than a chip. not to mention that stock exhaust is so restrictive.. u prolly wouldnt see great gains with that chip. just a thought, but its ur car so do u want and keep us updated!

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 668
def tint the windows.

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1557
Yeah the windows are already tinted. The rear windows are about 35-40% right now and the legal limit in MN is 50% so I am already breaking that law.

Actually Gavin the chip gives a 50 HP gain, the stock HP 150 anf the chip boosts it over 200. Nice!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Chrome Dip it & Ship i...

Post Number: 8411
congrats Isaac, that is a nice lookin car:-)

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1561
Hey thanks bro. ^-^

Matt, if you have a MSN add me alias747@hotmail.com. I want to chat with you about your car and how you did your system and stuff.

Bronze Member
Username: Mschwitz

Milwaukee, Wi

Post Number: 20
Not to be a dick, but nice find on the car, just be ready to replace the turbo. They go at around 60-80,000 miles. I know people who had them and have talked to dealers on them. Just a warning for you.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 466
My screen name is usaske8r1. I'm gonna have to argue with mike. As long as your good at driving and it being auto i don't think its a problem. That turbo will easily see 100,000 miles, and when you do have to replace it, a refurbished one is cheap compared to getting a new timing belt or something else.The only reason most of those turbos wear out is cause of stupid people who spool the cr@p out of them and don't clean or oil them at any point in there life.

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1567
Matt it doesn't let me add you?? Do you have MSN messenger?

Bronze Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 86
hmm I don't have anything that classy alls I got is a 93 ford probe with 255k miles on it

Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 93
when I first got the car it cost me $10 best car for the price exspecialy now

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1570
Wow $10? Can't beat that price on any car!

Gold Member
Username: B101

USA

Post Number: 3749
very nice car issac....
good taste by the way...
solid built cars...
:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help