Jensen Radio Problems, if i turn it up the speakers cut out and only subs play.

Username: Originalprankster2008

Post Number: 2
I have a jensen cd2610 head unit. i've had it for about a half a year now and havent had problems until recently. One day i was listening to the radio and all of a sudden all my vocal cut out and it was just my subs hitting. so i took the radio out and check the wiring harness and no wires had came loose. i turned the radio down, turned my truck back on and it worked, but as soon as i would start to turn it up the same thing happened. I ended up just putting my stock radio in and leaving it. Here a few days ago i put the jensen back in and it worked but as i would start to turn the volume up it would get real staticky and then would cut completely out. i thought maybe one of my speaker wires was loose so i checked my speakers. they're fine. i have no clue what would be causing the radio to cut my vocal out and just leave the subs hitting. Also right before this all started to happen the radio would twitch and go out for a split second and come back on. does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 566
DON'T EVER EVER BUY JENSEN AGAIN:-)

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

PIMP Member, Yokosuka, Ka...

Post Number: 835
jensen = S H I T
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums