Type of Speaker (Type of Speaker NOT company)

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 249
Not necisarily a company but more along the lines of what type of speaker, as in do i want what type of frequencies i should look for...different types of states. So far i have two 10 inch arsenals, and i want my system to be based around them. I have yet to buy an amp for the speakers because i want the speakers to match the subs nicely and have the amp match the speakers. Any ideas on what type of speakers i should look for. I was thinking two sets of components, but when it comes to speakers, im clueless. Thanks, sorry if this is a stupid noob question.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1308
what exactly is your question though? Components are great to have. But do you want a 2way or 3way, what power will you have for them, and what do you mean you want them based around the 10s. Typically you set the subs to match the speakers so that the sub doesn't become overbearing and drowns out the speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 251
well the intention is for the subs not to drown out the speakers. I have the two tens hooked up to a NINe.1. I want crisp sound and i can put whatever on the subs talking about power. I have about 100-150 ish to spend on each component set

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1311
so what car and why two component sets? I'd do one component up front and a set of coax for the rear. Email me at sales@alteraudiousa.com and I can see what i can get for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us