Did my lil bro ruin my N2 ?

Username: Wholeeoh

Bronx, New York Bronx

Post Number: 9
Hey fellas,

I recently went away am business and I left my truck with my brother to car sit. I just got back this morning. I picked my truck up so I decided to use my navi on my n2 so I inserted the n2 disc in the radio as I always do I do it so much its become second nature well anyway as the disc is loading I was check my truck making sure all was well when I looked at the screen there was a message saying checking disc I didn't make anything of it so I continue doing what I was. So when I looked up again the radio had powered down and powered back up. So at that moment I was confused so I proceded to hit my navi button and to my horror a blank screen appeared with the message "Please insert appropreate disc" u can imagine my horror So I called my brother and to make a long story short he said he upgrade my n2 to a n3 using a friends disc. The unit still plays dvd's it it still works great but I have no navigation menu has my brother ruin my unit is there a fix to this please guyz help me out. He told me since he upgraded the n2 to n3 I needed the n3 disc now. Is this true ?

Confused,upset and ready to kill my brother please help guyz.

Thank you
Wholeeoh

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

PIMP MemberYokosuka, Ka...

Post Number: 494
Try to reboot (reset),somewhere on a navi unit have to be a small hole,try to push it with some pin..(push and hold 10 sec).

Username: Dbcat911

Inglewood, California United states

Post Number: 7
that happend to me when i got my upgrade disc and then i put the old dvd but as soon as i put the new 1 it worked again i dont know if you have the same problem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us