OT> gas leak

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 956
i have a small gas leak in my gas line does anyone know of any kinda patch or sealant i could use that will hold the gas and pressure in rather then me buying a whole new gas line

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1465
dont cheap out, buy a new gas line.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3591
yea...i had a leak in my return-line awhile back.

just get a replacment.

if its on the return-line, you could cut out the part w/ the leak and replace just that section.

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 957
well theres like 4 lines were the leak is im sure were exactly it is but its obvious it has a leak. i can see the drips of gas i can smell it to. the thing is i think its a metal gas line, like can i just cut out a part and replace it with a ruber fuel line that wouldent be a problem. i just dont wanna go wild this is just a winter beast for me, as some of you know i totaled my other car. im fealin an 02 wrx come spring

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3594
if its the return-line leaking...yea, you can replace it w/ a rubber line.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1077
Use this type with clamps
http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001&cata logId=10002&catalogIdentifier=&categoryId=22707&parentCategoryId=10019

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7601
dangerous stuff there man, just replace the line.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1370
heh.. i've got a hole in the top of my gas tank and since it is a pressurized system it makes my check engine light come on :-) ..

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1115
i have the same problem right now matta fact i called the man to fix it today.....go get it fixed....i know in my car (GAS GUZZLER) it just drinks an 93 octane is going to waste on the ground an plus u have to police ur car for people smokin....n keep them away get it fixed man.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us