12's vs 15's Helpppppp!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: 94chevyboy

Tampa, Fl

Post Number: 29
In a 94 chevy caprice what would be louder 4 12 ported or 3 15 sealed either will be diamond d3 or jl w3

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 670
4 12" of sum old model JLs in a big sealed box soundin good in a bubble caprice i did an install for. I would go 4 12s ported. Y cant u do the 15s ported? Thats a big trunk.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

TREO, USA USA

Post Number: 2089
2 15s ported id say

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 289
I would say the 4 12's ported of the diamond d3's...

I listened to a friend of mines 2 D3 12''s powered of a total mobile audio 1000 watt amp. They were tuned kinda high at 38 hz and omg... They were loud. The two 12'' D3s pull off the hair trick easy. Great Subwoofers.

Bronze Member
Username: 94chevyboy

Tampa, Fl

Post Number: 30
u think 3 15 ported would fit i plan on using the kicker 1200.1 2 for the 12's or the 1500.1 for the 15 or what amps would yall recommend i want the sound to hit hard as f-ck

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 673
Yeah it'd fit if you make the box yourself. Idk if you'll find a prefab thats nicely made and would fit good. Remember you gotta match the amp to the subs, so its gunna depend on the VC config and which subs you go with. THat lil hump close to teh backseat in your trunk will make puttin a big box in kinda difficult, but you can still put a descent size box in there.

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 678
didnt bump....

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1752
You can use more than one enclosure. Polo..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us