Why i am on here and not at school!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 317
started up my car this morning and left. got about a mile down the road, lost power steering, battery light came on, and engine temp started rising FAST. i pulled over and popped my hood and my belt for power steering and alt and coolant pump was shredded

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1737
SO WHAT GO FIX IT AND STOP TYPING HERE!

Upload

Next people are gonna type when they wipe there @ss... LMFAOOO.. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Co.Cork Ireland

Post Number: 389
Polo, pls be nice, the guy is having a bad day, so he looked for some support over here and what did he get?

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
LOL^^it was a new belt, im pretty sure it shredded because of Excessive Amperage and their "universal" pulley. And i already got it fixed.

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
YEAH POLO!!!! naaa jk. its fine, i think i should look into finding the right pulley though. anybody know where to buy alt pulleys?

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Co.Cork Ireland

Post Number: 392
Call up Auto Zone or something, they should have an idea.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1739
Send it back to EA and have them replace it. Is it off in the allignment or just the wrong dia or what? Polo..

PS- If anyone here is looking for emotional support they can get rid of there boxers and put a pair of briefes on, THEY AIN'T GONNA GET IT HERE, LOL!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
...the pulley is supposedly universal and is supposed to work with any belt, its got 6 really deep grooves and my belt has only 4 grooves and they arent near as deep as the ones on the pulley

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1740
Sure it is tight enough? As long as the belt rides in four of them grooves, you should be fine. The biggest reason why it may be shredding is that the smaller alt pully may be slipping, did you use a slightly smaller belt also? Polo..

Silver Member

Post Number: 325
no, the pulley is smaller than my old one but it was pretty tight. the belt tensioner seemed to keep it pretty tight. i think the new pulley was 2 inches in diameter and the old one was 2.5 inshes

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1741
You may need to send it back to have it replaced. Polo..

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
ill email nate and see what he says, i asked him about it when i first got the alt and he said it would be fine and that hed never had any trouble with belts and the universal pulleys before

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

BTLUSA

Post Number: 6484
did you line up the lines with the grooves on the pulley good? the pulley on my ho alt is much smaller than the pulley on my stock one. i have yet to have any problems(knock on wood). also the tension has to be tight. it can't be loose.

Silver Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 107
nates alts are poor quality theres always someting wrong with them. iraggi is the best:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us