Good subs for trance music

Bronze Member
Username: Flyboyy

Post Number: 19
anyone know what subs are good for trance music ? what do you guys think about JL 10w6 ? all opinions welcome thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Co.Cork Ireland

Post Number: 388
Get CDT subs

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2406
um i really don't know what trance music is, but any good sq sub will sound good playing it, the 10w6 is a very nice sq sub, you could also look into idmax, AA arsenal, fi q, re mx, how much are you looking to spend and do you have an amp.

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 641
Man, I used to listen to club music heavy back in my day. More bass than a lot of rap. Culture beat had one out that still amazes me today. It was a trance remix of "Got to get it" that was D@MN awesome to listen to with headphones in the dark. If y'all want a classic track that I loved, I'll rip it and email it to ya if ya want.Upload

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 642
Bump, dagonnit

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 643
This forum is as technically advanced as an Atari game system!!!!!bush_flipping_finger_animated.gif

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 644
This forum is as technically advanced as an Atari game system!!!!!bush_flipping_finger_animated.gif

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 645
Case and point^^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2408
thats what i thought trance was but wasn't forsure, email that song to me kicker_solox1@hotmail.com i'll listen to it, and tell ya what i think, and yes this forum sucks balls.

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 650
C'mon. Who's in their 30's and went to clubs? Y'all know what I'm talking about. Remember the baloons on the dance floor? Shots in tubes???? Bartenders in bikinis???????Hot chicks selling roses?????? That's what I remember......Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 651
BOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Upload

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 653
C'MON. There has to be some club guys and gals out there that are with me. Anyone??????????????????????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us