OT-Digital camera's#2

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2396
ok, my dads B-day is coming up and he wants a digital camera, but i have no clue what brand/features to look at, so what are some good brands and must need features, lookin to keep it under $150.

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 659
Kodak P850 if you can get one is really nice. I got one for my mom last christmas and it was like $450 at the time, but now you can get em off ebay for around 220. THat may be a lil out of your range, but you can check the lower lines under it. They have sum nice features, not sure wat all, but the pictures are really clear and come out great. It even has a glare thing, so that you can take pics looking straight into the sun and it comes out perfect.

Gold Member

4, 20

Post Number: 2397
thanks i'll look into them.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 431
i sell camera at sears so I know a fair amount about them. Are you looking to spend 150 on ebay or at a retail store because there is a huge difference in selection. If its on ebay i would say look at the sony dsc-w50 or a canon sd400-sd450. There all great cameras and around 150 on ebay. If your looking to buy it at a retail store theres not alot of options at that range for aquality camera but id say go with a kodak or fujifilm then.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7547
i posted in the first one...

but all i said was

Kodak.

lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9511
SONY makes GR8 digitals cameras .......

Gold Member

4, 20

Post Number: 2399
matt- thanks for the sugestions, im looking to spend probally 150 on ebay or online, since 150 in stores isn't really that much.

Gold Member

4, 20

Post Number: 2405
how good is the fujifilm e510, i seen one on ebay for $140.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us