New system

Silver Member
Username: Kwrubel21

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 221
i'm thinking about getting 4 12in. kicker l7's.

my initial thought was to get 2 hifonics brutus 1606 amps, but the new models look really cheezy. so now i'm thinking maybe two hifonics xx-zeus amps.

does anyone have good suggestions on amps that run about 1500 watts each. i'm looking for a monoblock amp.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1441
are you that set on those subs, because you could probly find something better for whatever budget you have. for amps that run 1500 each the kicker zx1500.1

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1442
are you that set on those subs, because you could probly find something better for whatever budget you have. for amps that run 1500 each the kicker zx1500.1

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 429
Yea, you should definantly consider some other subs in that price range theres alot of options in that range

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1064
As for amps, check out Elevation It does 1800 at 1 ohm.

http://www.elevationaudio.com/newelevation/displayone.php?id=8

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
i'm not THAT set on these subs but right now i've got a 15" mtx 9500 and a hifonics brutus bx2005

it's pretty loud, but it sounds really nice too.

i want something that's gonna pound but have pretty good sound quality. i'm looking for something that's going to sound as good as my 9500 but be a lot louder. which is why i'm getting more subs.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3048
just get two 1000w rms subs and you're going to be fine... get two FI SSD

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
i want something i can get for around 200, no more than 250 a sub, and i have limited room (extended cab s10 extreme)

i'm thinking hifonics brutus amps, because you said they're slightly better than last years model, and it's doing me good right now.

so i'm thinking 3-4 12's. kicker l7's were my first choice because a lot of people around my town have them. i was second thinking audiobahn immortals but they're kind of power hungry and i hear are a nono. any other suggestions. hopefully something i can get redily available off of ebay our at my local fleemarket.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us