Fi.SSD??

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 557
I've emailed ficaraudio 4 times over the past month or so and they HAVE NOT returned my email not once. Does anybody kno how much of a warranty you get with the ssd's?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1433
check your spam box, scott has always been promt with emails from me. maybe he just doesnt like you ;)

Silver Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 558
naw its not in the spam folder. I dont kno man. I looked on several forums for info but couldnt find anything

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 658
John, isnt ur email still messed up?

Silver Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 559
naw jordan not da one i sent it from. Do anybody kno where i can find dis scott dude on any of deze forums?

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 433
"Fi Car Audio warrants this product* to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from date of original purchase with receipt. In all cases you must have the original receipt! Should service be necessary under this warranty for any reason due to manufacturing defect or malfunction during the warranty period, Fi Car Audio will repair (at its discretion) the defective merchandise at no charge."

"This warranty is valid only for the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and is not extended to owners of the product subsequent to the original purchaser. Any applicable implied warranties are limited in duration to a period of the express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of the original purchase at retail, and no warranties, whether express or implied, shall apply to this product thereafter. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties; therefore these exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; however you may have other rights that vary from state to state."

straight off the Fi website, theres the warranty info.

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 434
bump...

Silver Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 561
thanx man guess i didnt look good enuff. Wish it was 2 years tho.

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 437
yea it is kinda hidden, i honestly cant remember how i foud it there but yea i wish it were 2 as well but i think there'll be fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us