OT: FS 2006 Memphis MC1000D

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 409
Amp is rated an 1100 watts at 1 ohm. Works perfectly. Missing the plastic endcaps(cosmetic only) b/c the shop did not include them. This amp was only used for a couple weeks.

$300+ship OBO

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
Bump, someone wants it. Memphis makes some of the best amps out there.

Silver Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 385
bump. memphis makes KILLER AMPS

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3067
unfortuantely, these amps do not sell for much more the 200 on ebay, just look at current and completed listings. Good luck though.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

BTLUSA

Post Number: 6469
link please ty. all i've seen are more than $300. if you can find one for the price you are talking about i have a friend who wants one. otherwise my friend might have to make an offer to kenny.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7116
the last one sold went for $220

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
Yeah ty your wrong, you were probably looking at the Power Reference series amps. And thank you to the rest of you guys. I am open to offers as well, maybe even possible trades? I Dont have a digital cam but if someone is serious about buying it i can find a way to take some pics.

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
Keep in mind guys this is the new model with the black chrome finish. And i have been looking on ebay lately and the 04-05 models sell for anwhere between 220-350(right now, check the link, lol) But you dont really find the new model one below 300 even used. I saw one new model sell on ebay slightly used and it went for around 350 i think. Anyway the link for the older model memphis amp is below, im not saying that is what they go for at all but someone must want that amp pretty bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Memphis-16-MC1000D-1100w-Amp_W0QQitemZ330041960003QQihZ014QQ categoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Post Number: 425
I have pics now if anyone is interested, i tried to post one in the other thread i made about this amp but i dont think it worked so if you want to see pics i can email them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3073
kenny i am not wrong, i have the 05 model, there are no diffenrece except case, and even the st series amp, is the same amp, the last one sold for $220.5 shipped IOtem # 230037707169. Good luck on selling it though, it is a nice amp and as far as your link, you see it has no bids.

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
There was a bid on that amp in the link when i posted it but i wasnt saying that was a legit price anyway. But you are the only one who thinks that my price is bad anyway. And heres a pic of the amp.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 145
i want your amp.

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 146
Ill do $300 shipped

Gold Member

Post Number: 3074
you better take it and run, I thought the price was to high, considering the st series and the 05 m class is the same amp and for less money. they are all nice amp, and besides that a piece of equipment is only as valuable is what someone is willing to pay for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us