3rd sub suggestions

Bronze Member
Username: Garciag

Post Number: 44
ok ive got 2 10s kicker CVXs i like the way its sounds but im looking to be a little louder how much difference would a 12 do i want it to be kicker just cuz im a fan even tho i know there is better out there, square subs are loud but they just sound to $hitty, so do you think a 12 CVR would work, ive got a Kx1200.1 my alt buts out 100 amps would i need a ho alt or could i just get a yellow top for about 500rms more

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 731
its not really a good idea to mix different size subs....just my 2cents worth

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2793
i agree with wolfman...and a batt wont help for the compsensation. sell the 10's and get 12's. also if its not already, port the cvx's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
oh well idk bout selling them yet tho i just got them a week ago and thier tuned to 35 but alright maybe i'll just go with another ten

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 655
Well im assuming the subs are dual 4ohm..do you have them ran at 1ohm or 4ohm? Also, adding a 3rd sub is gunna giv you a weird impedance to b runnin ur subs at, so you may not be gettn as much power from your amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
i didnt think of that cuz i was just thinking of runing a 12 of a kicker amp too idk maybe a 400 mono or something like that, but why is it a bad idea to mix sizes
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us