OT - Oncoming car attempted suicide...

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 317
this just in... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15349057/

how emo is that, she text messaged a countdown...

anyway, pretty tragic, stupid kids...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

BTLUSA

Post Number: 6405
WTF!!!!!! i hope she gets to spend the rest of her life in that prison.

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 596
what a stupid b!tch.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1700
How sad... My best friend in highschool killed himself because his GF dumped him for his best friend the week before prom. I thought about it at a time also but I am glad I was such a pssy. Polo...

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7456

quote:

ATLANTA - A lovesick 16-year-old girl crashed her car into an oncoming vehicle in a suicide attempt, counting down the moments before impact in text messages sent to the female classmate who spurned her, authorities say. The girl survived; a woman in the other car was killed.

The teenager, Louise Egan Brunstad, was charged Thursday with murder in the Oct. 4 wreck.

"There was what might be described as a countdown to the actual event -- 10, 9, 8 ... then the crash," District Attorney Paul Howard said.

Howard said it was unclear whether the classmate the messages were intended for responded to them or even read them, either as they were sent or afterward.

Authorities said Brunstad rammed her family's Mercedes-Benz head-on into a smaller car driven by 30-year-old Nancy Salado-Mayo, a mother of three. Salado-Mayo was killed, and her 6-year-old daughter Lesly, who was in a child safety seat, suffered broken ribs and other injuries.

Brunstad, who was treated for an ankle injury, had told friends she planned to kill herself after another female student at Holy Innocents Episcopal School refused to have sex with her, Howard said.

Witnesses told police the girl never slowed as she crossed over a turning lane and into oncoming traffic on busy Roswell Road in Atlanta's Buckhead neighborhood on Oct. 4.

"She was traveling at a high rate of speed," Howard said. "This is an intentional action."

Student to be tried as an adult
Prosecutors said they intend to try her as an adult. If convicted, she faces an automatic life sentence.

The girl's attorney, Drew Findling, declined to discuss the allegations but expressed the family's sadness over the accident.

"This young lady and her parents are devastated by this horrible accident and by the death of Mrs. Salado-Mayo and the injuries of her daughter," Findling said. "They are praying for the quick and healthy recovery of her daughter and for the well-being of her husband and other children."

After a memorial service in Atlanta, Salado-Mayo's body was returned to her native Mexico for burial. Her husband, Mario Bibiano, a steelworker, was unable to attend because he remained by his daughter's bedside at an Atlanta hospital.

Brunstad was on crutches in court Thursday for a brief hearing. Her lawyer said she was released on bail Friday. Howard said the terms of her bail require her to enter a mental health facility and wear an electronic monitor around her ankle to prevent her from running away.

she was ghey....she will fit right in down there at the penal colony.:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
i had a friend who blew his brains out when he was 17 over a girl too...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9471
now thats real fuckness !

y didnt she just drive off a cliff instead of doing something so damn idiotic .........

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7457
damn...that is sad man^^^

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
thanks muddy, highliter ran out... :-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7458

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7459
whaT?????

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1702
She won't get that far, guarranteed! Distrought teenage, temporary insanity and juvie at the most. I would blame the parents for not noticing the state of mind of there child, unfcking real! Polo...:-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
these threads get kinda throwed off with no reply button...

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 400
this kid i used to know broke up with his gf and his gf went home, got a shotgun, went back to his huose, knocked on the door, he opened it and she shot herelf in her head right in front of him.

and thats sad to here about that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
"whaT?????"

haha, thats what i mean about the threads, you pasted the page i linked to instead of me "highliting" and pasting it myself, as i usually do when i link...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9472
whoa - now it takes some serious guts 2 blow ur own head off with a shotgun ....damn - the world's gone crazy ! .........

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 401
yea i feel real bad for the kid cause he witnesed that 3 ft away and when he was 10, his dad died in a freak accident as well.
he was a good kid tho, havnt talked to him in a while.

Silver Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 101
"damn - the world's gone crazy ! ........."

you berly noticed rovin lol?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1703
Teens are confused and should be watched at all times! Come on guys we all have known of teen suicide, it isn't new. Things haven't changed much at all and it will be the same in the future. WATCH YOUR KIDS, plain and simple! I think it boils down to parents being too busy to notice when there kids are hurting, this sh!t may have been solved with a simple hug, WTF...Polo..

Bronze Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 77
whats the deal these days with teen suicide.. they think just because your gf dumps you its the end of the world
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us