This is kinda scary

Bronze Member
Username: Moorezy

St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 68
when i ordered my kicker comp vr's it was ground shipping through fedex... usually when your not home and they come they bring it back to there facility where you have to come pick it up etc right? wrong they left my 2 12" comp vr's sitting on my porch ( i live in ghetto townhouses).... they were sitting out there for 2 hours... i was very upset when i got home but happy because my subs were there.. but what were they thinkin? lol i just thought i'd tell that little story:-)

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 626
wish i was passing by...

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 714
It depends....if you HAVE to sign fof them, yes they would take them back to the facility, but I've ordered a lot of stuff that was shipped ups and if I'm not home, they leave it on the porch

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 398
yea for most places its like if the order is over say $300 then they make u sign for it, but if its less, they can just leave it.
i dont know if $300 is the exact number but its around there.
but yea that sucks, glad your stuff didnt get stolen.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 823
They did the same with me and No one did sign for it as a signature was needed. Came home and my DB 4 channel and Advantgarde 6.5 comp speakers where on my front door step in plain view of many many houses. Thats over a grand sitting there, we phoned fed ex and complained and we got shipping for free...minus the $2 signature fee because the driver said he got a signautre which was a squiggly line and they said a man signed for it, and ya know what im the only guy in my house hold....so they are retarded I will never use them again! I use Greyhound now faster and safer so far.

Bronze Member
Username: Dmm2005

Warrenton/Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Post Number: 89
yea i live so far out in the country it doesnt make a difference. but they still almost always make me sign for it which is good because everybody that lives close to me knows how much stereo stuff comes thru my house
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us