Best amp/sub combo

Bronze Member
Username: Mdcustoms

Grand Rapids, MI USA

Post Number: 14
I was looking to get a new sub. I am thinking i am going to get a diamond audio D612D2 or D612D4. It is 600rms and 1200 max. Any amp suggestions? I don't want to spend to much but would like a decent amp.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3048
1 sub, the dual 2 can go with either 1 ohm amp or a 2 channel bridged.dual 4 needs a 2 ohm stable mono amp, determin how much you want to spend on a amp

Bronze Member
Username: Mdcustoms

Grand Rapids, MI USA

Post Number: 15
I was thinking around $200 on ebay. I just found a Diamond Audio D3600.1. Then i could get the D612D2 and run the amp @ 1 ohm.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3049
I would get the 800.1 for 233 from indoaudio

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1387
^^i wouldnt get anything from indoaudio

Gold Member

Post Number: 3052
that was the first one i saw, just really the amp i was suggesting

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1393
just saying that because alot of people have been screwed by him

Username: Audiobomb

Gainesville, Fl

Post Number: 4
The only probs I personally have ever had with indoaudio is their slowness at answering email, I had to send them a nasting message before I got any response the first time I did business with them. I sent it after 5 reg. messages had gone unanswered. That pissed me off but the products I have gotten from them have always been very good and shipped very fast.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1699
I agree, Indo is a scam. One of the best sub/amp combo is a Kicker kx or zx 1200.1 and a RE audio SX series either 12 or 15 your choice. Polo..

Gainesville, Fl

Post Number: 6
Not trying to argue for or agianst Indo being a scam, but why do ya'll not trust the place?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1704
They lead you on making you think they have the item they sold you on e-bay when in fact they are waiting for it from another seller. I bought a Kicker sx1250.1 from them and it took over a month for me to get it, too much money to let someone run around with for that long. I did not get a confirmation, nore a tracking number or an e-mail answer. Finally after a week I got a tracking number but it was for somoene elses item and it didn't show it was shipped until 3 weeks later. They give you a run around. Go to e-bay and read some of the feedback horror stories. Polo..

Gainesville, Fl

Post Number: 9
Dude, that is ridiculous!!! I read a few before buying from indo, but I dunno, didn't know it was like that.....Like i said earlier, i had to email them numerous times before getting a respone, they only contacted me after I threatened to report them to ebay.....Thought it was just a mistake though, didn't know they were nitorious for it...Shoooot. Any other Audio sellers to watch out for on ebay???

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1716
Only one I know of, did you read some of the sh!t on Indo's feedback? Polo.. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4853
you guys are the reason i didnt buy from him....i bought 2 amps from national audio....hope hes not the same guy.....ill let you know how it goes

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1400
yeah and iv heard of him shipping wrong products and not giving money back and sonding wrong ohm configerations and saying to bad and stuff.

and sean i think i remember reading that nationaudio is the same person as indo audio so good luck and let us know how it goes
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us