OT Ascendant 6.5 Poly Mids

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 269
How are they? Are they worth the money? How long do they take to get to me from Ascendant Audio?

I have a single cab 2001 Ford F-150 and I plan to put them in the pillar behind me and fit them in with mdf because I have 6X8s currently. They will be run off a Diamond Audio D3400.4 Amp at 55 watts RMS.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 393
I really want to know too. They are pretty quick with shipping. I love my arsenals and for 60 bucks or whatever you cant go too wrong.

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 271
Yea they are like 85.35$ shipped but im glad to hear they are fast. My only complaint with ordering from underground companies is in general the shipping sucks.

I might be getting them though because they seem nice and its a reputable company according to everyone here. I am currently drawing up plans for some fiberglass door pods for them and my infinitys

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 303
yup yup......the customer service there is really good. i ordered my subs one night and for some reason the payment didnt go through but i didnt know it....so the next day i came home and they had left a messege on my anwsering machine. and they ship quick. ive never heard any of them 6.5s but they gotta be good, cause everything else from AA is

Bronze Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 67
I just installed a pair in my rear deck. I really like the fill. I would have used them for my fronts if i had not used some ppi speakers.

Shipping is pretty good. i bought on thurday night, got on tuesday.

I am also thinkin of gettin 4 more for a home audio thing im doin. Not sure though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us