Choose one of these subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Mdcustoms

Grand Rapids, MI USA

Post Number: 13
Ok i was wondering what sub was the best out of these. If there is any other subs that are around the same price as any of these that are better than list those too. I had some old Eclipse Tis but i don't know if the new models are any good.

Eclipse SW8000
" " SW8200
" " SW7200

Diamond Audio D6's

Kicker L7 or anything around same price

PRECISION POWER (PPI) DCX 154 15" DCX-Series

Rockford Fostgate 12" T112d2

Boston Acoustics G51044 10" DVC Subwoofer 900 W G5 Sub

FI SSD12
FI SSD10

Bronze Member
Username: Haydog_08

Arkansas US

Post Number: 21
I would pick between the rockford and kicker.......Kicker L7's get loud..but im a little iffy about the quality of them. I had that same rockford sub but sold it around 2 months ago..nothing wrong with them at all but u cant get as loud as the kicker and a tuned box to go with it! If u like kicker i would look at the Kicker CompVX 12"..these subs are amazing my friend has two of these and hits extremely hard. And Im fixing to buy two of these next week!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 270
lol at kicker and rockford..

The Fi or the Diamond maybe the eclipse.

Having never heard the Fi, I lean towards diamond because I have heard them personally and they bump.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 386
i just ordered a 12" Fi SSD on tuesday. People told me that they hit hard but ill find out for myself in a couple weeks when its installed.
but yea if you want it loud and could care less about SQ then go with Kicker, but personally i like some sq.

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_fleming

Gainesville, Florida

Post Number: 43
you will enjoy that SSD 12".

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3026
yanks, give them around 1000-1200w rms

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 388
im using the hifonics brutus bxi1206, rated at 1200@1ohm (sub is dual 2) so itll be seeing about 1000w.
shold sound great
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us