Starting a new system and thought id say hi

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4833
Hi all..I havent been on for a while so hello to ya. Well heres the plan. Im done with alternator killing systems and ear splitting volumes so I ended up buying a phoenix gold tantrum 250.2 for 98.00 shipped brand new ....i liked the tantrum amps when they came out. Nice black powder coating too. Im gonna try the image dynamics on it with a sonic impact class t amp on my 5.25 phoenix gold xs components and if I dont like it im gonna do a single 6.5 inch tangband with my phoenix gold xs 5.25 compenents since the tantrum is tri mode capable. Would make for a nice and tidy 20 amp draw.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7083
sounds good Sean, where you been bud?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4834
Ive been busy runnin here and there and thought it was time I check out whats goin on here again. How have you been James.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7085
good good man dealing with the same old stuff. I was actually looking for you the otehr day believe it or not. Have you been doing anything new with the abc box? you don't have AIM do you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4835
No I havent done anything new with the abc box been too busy ...yeah sean50077

Gold Member

Post Number: 4840
well I did some further investigating and found out the tantrum didnt have the features I wanted it to have so I ended up ordering the xenon 400.1 to go with my tantrum 250.2 now ill be set with almost any subwoofer setup

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2259
ssean u have the xenon components??

Gold Member

Post Number: 4869
no I have the old phoenix gold xs series which hasnt been installed yet ....it's the 5.25's and tweets
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us