How prepared are you???

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6333
i carry around enough tools to do an installation in my car.

also extra fuses, fuse block, some 0 and 4 gauge cables (roughly 10ft each), speaker terminals, and some ring terminals.

lol you never know what can happen.

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 401
HaHa, I always carry extra fuses, hex keys and a flat head.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 406
LOL, ill show you a shot of the back of my Z tomorrow.

I have every tool you could need to install, plus a jigsaw, and circular, in the back.

Bronze Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 96
i dont carry sh!t except a jack,and some jumper cables lol

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 576
I got cookies, a rice maker, and some useless audiotools that won't even fit if I even needed it.

But the main thing is, you never know when your hungry for rice.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 554
I got a bag full of sh!t. Pretty much everything that is needed for installation. I just got a brand new Snap-ON DMM. I don't quite know how to use it yet, but I'm learning. My brother got it for me for about a hundred bucks cheaper from AZ. He is at MMI in Phoenix.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1309
The only tool I have in my trunk is the one that makes you deaf ... good ole RE :-)

Oh yeah.. I have a spare and a jack that I can't get too.. ya see the other tool is so big and powerful it won't allow any other tools to be used.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1310
Almost forgot... I do have 2 pillows and a fold out stool in there Lol..

Never know what might happen.. but the reason it is in there is for the SPL comps i go too..

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 385
I have a couple changes of clothes, a pair of shoes, all my school books and all my tools. If I could borrow your rice cooker berny, I could live out of the back of my car.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7316
sounds like you are ready for a cross-country rally race, but you haveonly brought things to fix your bUmP. lmao!

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 386
Oh Ive got all my tools too

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 315
Ive got extra wires...screwdrivers....crimps...electrical tape...wire cutter and stripper...ohhh and I cant forget the extra distribution block..

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9418
hey when u got a good reliable ride like mine u dont need all that sh!t - i just hav jack/jumper cable & prolly a small flat head & phillips in case a speaker wire come out if moving stuff around in the trunk ........

Gold Member

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6336
true rovin. i mainly use the tools in my car to do installs for other people'r rides.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9553
I use to have no space, now i have lots of space and i use it....

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1689
All my sh!t was installed right the first time. If it doesn't play there is something wrong and will need more attention I can give to it on the road. I do carry additional fuses and allen keys. Anything else in the car will just rattle a discolor the music, this is inluding children, lol. Polo.. :-)

Gold Member

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6344
lol. you bump with your kids in the car? you might damage their hearing at an early age.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1344
hell his kids will probly turn out to be bassheads anyway and loose there hearing at one point or anyother,

but i do carry alot of tools with me, screwdirvers, allen wrenches, plyers, hammer, and whatnot. not really for working on my car but for working on other peoples

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3555
This is what i keep in my truck:

10ga-0ga rings termials
2 philips head scewdrivers (short and long)
2 flat head screwdrivers (short and long)
~1/4lbs of 1 5/8" screws (in about 6 places thru-out the truck)
hammer
175piece tool set (craftsman socket set and hex-keys)
assorted lengths of wire (~30ft 8ga, 10-12ft 4ga, 42ft 1ga...lol..i really need to install that 1ga)
full spool of 14ga speaker wire
partial spool or 18ga speaker wire
Craftsman DMM w/ ampclamp
ANL and AGU fuses...(right now i have 1 200a, 1 150a, 2 60a, hand full of 5a-40a, 1 80a...and a few more)
gromits
screw down ring terminals (3-4...depending)
1/0 to 4ga wire reduces (2)
tube of zip-ties
assorted nuts and bolts
2 rolls black tape
2 rolls duct-tape
Termlab

9 times out of 10...i will have scrap MDF in the bed.

prolly forgot a few things:-)
i usually end up pretty much totally redoing someones install in the parking lot b4 a comp...thats why i always have all that...lmao

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3556
oh yea...

8.5" Gerber cleaning knife.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2727
i believe he said he plas a 20 hz test tone for them everyonce in a while but they have hearing protection on he doesnt want hearing problems to accure i asked him this a while ago lol

but i just have books in my car and cd's not even a system okay stock speaks and hu suck a## when ur used to dd

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1693
I don't bump with my kids but I do play it at a reasonable level and plug one of my ports for daily to bring the tune down. Once in a while they yell "daddy make us shake" so I'll throw in a test song that I have that uses frequencies between 10-20hz, it is wild. If you notice when you play a tone that low you really don't hear much at all especially anything from outside. I will let my kids make up there own mind on when they kill there ears but they won't be living in my house when they do it, who would I be able to yell at, LMFAO? :-O

Silver Member
Username: Pike110

Post Number: 211
I got a dead hooker and a spare tire.... thats about it.

Gold Member

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6348
lol nice.

is it just me or do some of you guys think about how to setup your amps to make it look good every night before going to sleep. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9594
every moment that im awake

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 580
I sleep in the day because I work graveyard. I don't think about my car audio before I go to sleep, I think more about life struggles. Sorry guys, might end up selling my system.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7063
your shot Chad, Hey polo my kid's yell at me to turn it up also they love it. My oldest mikes it more then me:-) I never turn it way up but do get to a decent level most of the time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us