Kicker Vs. Rockford

Casey Melgard
What would be a better amp selection. I Got a "Pioneer DEH-7400MP" cd player, and 2 12" L7 Solobaric Square subs. I am looking for either a rockford or kicker amp (which amp is at a better quality now days? please answer that question too) I want an amp around 800-1000 watt. and how many channel amp should i get? Right away i am just gonna get one amp, then when i get some more money, I am going to go ahead and buy another amp so then i will have 2 amps powering my 2 subs? Please get back to asap. I would really appreciate any help some does for me!

Thanks,

Casey Melgard

Casey Melgard
I'm sorry, I forgot to add that I am going for ALOT OF BASS, but still want to hear the words.

Casey Melgard
Sorry, I wish i would have typed these 3 messages all at once, lol, but i keep thinking of what i should have said. I made a mistake, I do have that cd player, but i don't have them subs, but i am going to get 2 12" L7's. what would be the best setup, if you could can you tell me the amps and subs to make the best bump together. Should i get dual 4ohm or dual 2ohm voice coil subs? This is all, no more messages added after this one i hope! sorry about all of this guys.

thanks

Vance
Casey if I were you I would get a MTX 8100D on Ebay for about $310. Then I would get the Dual 2ohm sub, wire it so each is 4ohm and then wire them together so they are 2ohm. that way they are getting 750 watts rms each. It would hit hard!

Casey Melgard
thanks alot, and then just do the same for the other sub and other amp? But i want to stay around a kicker or a rockford? could anyone give me some more help?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us