IDMAX or Arsenal SQL help

Username: 95caprice22

Richmond, VA

Post Number: 2
IDMAX 12 or Arsenal 15. I wanna put about 1000 watts to each. which would be better for SQL? Ive heard the MAX but havent heard an Arsenal, but the Arsenal is cheaper. any other SQL subs in the $250 to $350 range?

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 476
IDMAX for sure. For SQL, you have a lot of choices. Fi Q (www.ficaraudio.com) or the HD3 (www.audioque.com), but from a reputable car audio shop, www.audioshoppe.com, they love the idmax and stopped selling JL equipment because of ID. So I would say ID is a good choice for that power range.

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 477
Theres some other companies out there, but for now, Fi and AQ is all I think about.

Username: 95caprice22

Richmond, VA

Post Number: 4
bump

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7057
the biggest factor will be finding the IDMax....b/c they quit making them a while ago and were supposed to have the V.4 out this summer, but they are in the process of relocating their business, so who knows....

if i had to choose though, i would take the IDMax....very nice drivers, but i have read time and time again, that 1000wRMS is pretty much top dollar on them, that they don't need tha much to reach xmax, but the coils will take it kinda thing, kinda like when Adire first brought out the Brahma, and they rated it thermally at 1600wRMS, but it took closer to half that for it to reach xmax....just take that into consideration.:-)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6806
Exactly^ if you do run 1000 watts on it make sure it is in a small sealed enclsoure. I would give it 600-800. I would take a ID max ported all day over a arsenal. There is no comparison at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us