Pioneer 860mp 214 shipped! ebay. refurb.

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 459
Title says all, go here!
http://stores.ebay.com/electronicsoutlet-com
I got mines today and it looks clean, 90 day warranty from pioneer also. I just thought I mind as well past on the deals to you if you guys might be interested. =).

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 319
are refurbs legit to use? someone told me that you should stay away from refurbs, this true?
cause if they're safe to use then i very well mite get one.

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1149
bernyMAC, I hate to burst your bubble but Pioneer won't stand behind any item purchased on ebay.. even if the company is authorized to sell the item in their actual store (or website other than ebay) they won't honor the warranty because it was sold and purchased on ebay.

But sweet HU dude!! I'm thinking about getting another one if Kebo doesn't come through with his Eclipse...

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1150
Oh, and... I had a 860 refurb, it lasted me almost 2 years before I sold it :-)

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 460
Well, if pioneer doesnt stand next to it oh well for me, I might buy the squaredtrade warranty then, but I'll see. But I just thought I let you guys know about it, I know someone will want in.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 324
im really debating about getting the 7800mp, looks real nice. also considering the 680mp and the 860mp. cant really decide on how much i want to spend on the HU. thanks for the info, by the way

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1154
Get the warranty through squaretrade! I had that on my Hifonics amp, never had to use it though.. but it is a really nice warranty. They actually have more authorized repair centers than Pioneer does ;) and it should be less than 30 bucks for 3 years for your head unit :-)

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 462
yeah, I guess I'll do that then.

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1155
Item: Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP In-Dash CD MP3 WMA WAV

Warranty: $19.99 - That's only $0.56 a month!*

Please note: Period of warranty coverage begins 60 days after auction end. Warranty does not cover pre-existing conditions or items that are received in damaged condition. Warranties currently available only to buyers in the USA, excluding VA and WI.

*Estimate based on a 3-year warranty. Warranties are billed in full at time of purchase.
3-year warranty available on NEW and most refurbished items.
2-year warranty available on USED items. View details
---

That's from squaretrade.com regarding the auction you won :-)

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 464
yeah I just came back from looking at it, but I'm going to test it out first, if it works then I'll buy it, going to install it this coming morning fasho's.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2964
electronicsoutlet is fine, and they are an authorized dealer for online and store sales, the units ship from the online store and that is what yopur invoice says. I know, I have bought many of items from them and have had to a few fixed.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2911
Refurbs depends on the brand mostly... If you got a deal, go for it!

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2965
Pioneer, Panasonic I know fixes their own stuff, any DEI Product, like Orion PPI, etc has not been fixed by them in a few years.

Gold Member

MN United States

Post Number: 1162
The say they won't honor it..

Take the chance if you want to, but regardless of whether they will or not.. 90 days isn't going to make a difference, it will last at least that if you take care of it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us